• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which one was the hardest to catch?

Which one was the hardest legendary to catch for you?

• Mesprit

Votes: 55 26.7%
  • Uxie

Votes: 14 6.8%
  • Azelf

Votes: 19 9.2%
  • Cresselia

Votes: 41 19.9%
  • Giratina

Votes: 49 23.8%
  • Other (Please specify in post)

Votes: 28 13.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaori

~Specialized~
Well I am sure all of you must have had one or maybe even more legendaries that you had a hard time catching in Pokemon Diamond and Pearl. Which one was the hardest for you to catch? I would have to say Giratina because I didn't want to use my master ball and it was pretty strong.

Beotium

Mew-Overlord
Maybe Cresselia,the second runner Poke but I never got motivated to catch it anyway..

Kaori

~Specialized~
Cresselia was pretty easy for me to catch. My runner up would probably be Mesprit though.

Kaori

~Specialized~

Dark-Oracle

I found it difficult to capture Mespirit, for some reason i just couldn't capture it and ended up using my Master Ball on it.

WynautQueen

Pokemon Caretaker
The Regis were the only ones that really gave me any trouble. I reset for natures with every legendary in the game, and these just guys gave me significantly more trouble than the rest.

diablo_200525

ミッドナイト ミュウツー
Mine was i tie between Mesprit and Giratina. But i deicded to vote for Giratina because of the bad memories. It cost me 73 ultra balls, 23 dusk balls, 7 pokemon and 3 restarts before going to the Masterball for help :S

freakyboy05

Swing the bat
For me it was Heathran. That punk took me an hour and a half to catch. My brother was at school and I was at my grandma's house, think how awful it must be to be capturing a lava pokemon with an old lady who told me Pokemon was evil and diabolical when i was in the first grade...

sunny13

Proud Importer of HG
Moltres and Registeel in Platinum. I still haven't got them, though I've tried several times. :/

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
Mesprit. It's still running, and has been running for the last 200 hours on my Pearl file. I caught Cresselia after I bumped into it with a Quick Ball, but I haven't seen Mesprit.

mewfanforlife

For me, it was Cressalia because I had trouble running into it and then catching it.

TSL

Mischievous.
A wild Chatot. Seriously, it took 20+ ultra balls, and when I finally caught it, I named it something vulgar and put it on GTS. Now some poor chap has a Chatot named "****tard"

EDIT: I used Master Balls cloned from Emerald to catch all my legendaries so no problem there.

Last edited:

Kaori

~Specialized~
A wild Chatot. Seriously, it took 20+ ultra balls, and when I finally caught it, I named it something vulgar and put it on GTS. Now some poor chap has a Chatot named "****tard"

EDIT: I used Master Balls cloned from Emerald to catch all my legendaries so no problem there.

Sorry but this is not about the other regular pokemon but instead the legendaries.

Cresselia was pretty hard, but I found it easy to catch it with a Heal Ball.

Mankanshoku Mako

giratina-O in platinum was the hrdest in the world. I got suicune and groudon in leafgreen and emerald so easily so I guess my luck changes a lot.

*rank up*

God, I thought Heatran was the hardest. I swear, frozen, nearly 2 hp and 99 Ultra Balls... Ended up catching him with a regular pokeball -.-

Status
Not open for further replies.