• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which one was the hardest to catch?

Which one was the hardest legendary to catch for you?

• Mesprit

Votes: 55 26.7%
  • Uxie

Votes: 14 6.8%
  • Azelf

Votes: 19 9.2%
  • Cresselia

Votes: 41 19.9%
  • Giratina

Votes: 49 23.8%
  • Other (Please specify in post)

Votes: 28 13.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyrothrope

Cresselia.

Mesprit was a challenge, but I got it eventually. Giratina was dissapointingly easy, as was Heatran. But I went and wasted my Masterball on Palkia("Oh no, I don't even get a chance to heal my pokemon, how am I gonna catch this thing?!"), so Cresselia has been running rampant since I found it. XD

Lucazard

Spoof Man™
Mesprit, what a pain in the bum, I hate fleeing POkemo.

Timiti7

Timiti7
None, Giratina was far too easy. I did one Brine with my Empoleon (Level 49), he had half of his life, and I threw, actually just for fun, a Poké Ball. So I caught Giratina the first Ball and the second move. It was fun! Also, the rest of the Legendaries didn't cost me more than 10 Ultra Balls after weakening the Legendary till they had half of their lives. Except for Heatran, he cost me a lot of effort. Had to restart for 5 times and the 6th time he was Shiny and I threw my Master Ball. ;059; I'm the Champ here!

ScorpioStarmie

Concert Headbanger
Surprisinly it was azelf ofr me. That little blue piece of crap just wouldn't let me get it. It took me forevvvvvvvvverrrrrrrrr to get! ~_~

I spent a good half hour fighting with Uxie before i cuaght it

dubiOUS

Both Mesprit and Cresselia were a pain in the butt in Pearl because they always ran away, and I don't have a Pokemon with Block/Mean Look or a Wobbuffet to make them stay.... :( But then they would have fainted because they both have poison conditions and 1HP left... So I just gave up.... Though I did manage to catch them in Diamond. Yay me :rolleyes:.

cascade88

< go ask alice >
Uxie. I spent ages getting it's HP down, used all of my Great balls (as I had no Ultra balls on me), and then finally used a Master Ball. .-.

Undecided

Collector
Both Mesprit and Cresselia were a pain in the butt in Pearl because they always ran away, and I don't have a Pokemon with Block/Mean Look or a Wobbuffet to make them stay.... :( But then they would have fainted because they both have poison conditions and 1HP left... So I just gave up.... Though I did manage to catch them in Diamond. Yay me :rolleyes:.

*Looks at siggy* I loved that episode xD*

I restarted (Almost put retarded lol), so I'll catch the Legendaries the fun way! *Master Ball? PSH!*

Adeku

Formerly Torterra14
I would have to Cresselia was the hardest. Not only because it roamed but it would never stay in the Ultra ball.

Firebrand

Indomitable
Azelf fir me. I was really trying to go easy on it. It was the first fairy i tried, and i wasnt sure what to expect. uproar was really ticking me off.;482;;157;

Uxie tortured me. No other legendaries gave me that much trouble, but I went through about 150 different types of balls (mainly dusk and ultra) before I could catch him.

Uxie tortured me. No other legendaries gave me that much trouble, but I went through about 150 different types of balls (mainly dusk and ultra) before I could catch him.

Captain Noob

Feelin' Sleepy

Sure thing, I had to route out every last PokéBall in my bag to snag that thing, even when its HP was down to a slither. I kept trying Dusk, Ultras and Timers (good half-hour fight) but none worked. Then, I threw a Great Ball and managed to get it.

The easiest for me was actually Giratina. The first time I battled it, I just lobbed a Quick Ball straight away and got it! I swear the chance of that happening is lower than getting a shiny. =p

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
i had quite some trouble catching giratina the first time i encountered him. my team had low levels i had to heal after every two pokeballs i threw at him.

Status
Not open for further replies.