• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which one was the hardest to catch?

Which one was the hardest legendary to catch for you?

• Mesprit

Votes: 55 26.7%
  • Uxie

Votes: 14 6.8%
  • Azelf

Votes: 19 9.2%
  • Cresselia

Votes: 41 19.9%
  • Giratina

Votes: 49 23.8%
  • Other (Please specify in post)

Votes: 28 13.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Azelf. The goddamn Special Attack beast with freakin' Nasty Plot slaughters my team whlist I'm chucking my 40+ UltraBalls.

Unless I'm lucky and get it in the ball early, the little bugger usually decimates me.

Alloute

Not Banned
Azelf and Giratina were quite horrid. Took me ages to capture the little beasts.

~:Shadow:~

I had difficulity in catching Moltres, Mesprit, Regice, Regigigas(level 1) and I guess that's it.

*That's in Platinum*

Competitive5910

Codename:ArseusEater
Uxie just would not be caught. I got it down to one hit point and it was even frozen for quite a long time, and my Ultra balls just wouldn't catch it. >_<

Me too! I couldn't catch the stupid thing
Despite sleep, red hp, everything, I actually ran out of balls this time.
But i was rushed to catch it.

Last edited:

pokefantravis

The Poke-Pimp
Sorry but this is not about the other regular pokemon but instead the legendaries.

Cresselia was pretty hard, but I found it easy to catch it with a Heal Ball.

Now I know what I will capture my cresselia with! XD I still never caught cressilia in plat yet. :(

qwilfish

i think maybe heatran, because it took me at least 7 tries to catch it, or maybe regigias, because i had to migrate regice, regirock and registeel from my sapphire and it took me about 3 tries to catch it

sweet_piplup123

I lost the game?!?!
I think it was Palkia, my Empoleon was on low HP and all...and I kept on thinking--I am so effing screwed.

Although Beldums are even more hellish than the legendaries when it comes to catching them.

CrossTheRoad

Incoming 8th Grader
Cresselia or Mespirit

Superlugia3

All soul, no heart.
God, I thought Heatran was the hardest. I swear, frozen, nearly 2 hp and 99 Ultra Balls... Ended up catching him with a regular pokeball -.-

Really? Because I caught heatran at 1HP frozen with one dusk ball on my first try:D.

Azelf in Diamond was like Uxie in Platinum to me. It took 30 soft resets to catch it and when I finally caught it, I caught it in a Pokeball.

Just another quick fact: I caught regirock in platinum in a premium ball.

StompPikachus

Did anyone else find Dialga and Palkia in Platinum to be stupidly easy? I caught each of them in the first quick ball I threw. Maybe they were just so scared of my rock smash/cut/strength/surf Bibarel that they wanted to get in the ball so as not to be absolutely beat up.

^ LOL! I caught all of them quite easily, I think the hardest was Giratina though. Took 24 Dusk Balls to catch.

ungulateman

Miltank Man!
****ing Cresselia. Keeps KOing my poor Wobby, is on 1 HP and Dusk Balls glance of its pink and yellow hide. why, Game Freak, why? v_v

ibz

regirock!!! OR MAYBE RAYQUAZZA! i used a total of 22 ultra balls and 26 timers on regi rock but 5 ultras and two timers on rayquazza (after it kept died when it hurt itself from confusion). I used the lower hp while sleeping technique on it but it took me hours coz there is a 3% chance of catching it. just today that was.

Status
Not open for further replies.