• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which one was the hardest to catch?

Which one was the hardest legendary to catch for you?

• Mesprit

Votes: 55 26.7%
  • Uxie

Votes: 14 6.8%
  • Azelf

Votes: 19 9.2%
  • Cresselia

Votes: 41 19.9%
  • Giratina

Votes: 49 23.8%
  • Other (Please specify in post)

Votes: 28 13.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Giratina was definetly the hardest. Luckily, it FINALLY fit inside my Dusk Ball. Mesprit was hard too. But, I caught it with a Poke Ball...of all things...

Dragom master Tryce

I found cressy the hardest pokemon to catch. I had it on one hp, asleep, but it refused to be caught. I finally caught it with a dive ball, which I only threw to get rid of it.

Giratina was actually quite easy to catch, I caught it first turn with a quick ball.

Eaglehawk

Banned
Creselia is still wild and still running in my game.

I wasted a Master Ball on Mespirit.

Ludi-Cola

Drink Responsibly
This game I wanted to catch all my legends in regular Pokeballs, as a silly challenge. While some of them were caught early (Dialga was v. cooperative-- only 4 tries) I had bad luck w/ Uxie and needed alot. Lost count, but I'm sure it was more than 30. Good thing I always have a large supply!

Emerald 2006

Cresselia, NO DOUBT.
I definitely wanted Giratina, so I used the Master Ball.
I've heard from others that he extremely difficult to catch,
so I didn't want to bother.

PalkiaTrainer

The most difficult was mesprit for me. All the other legendaries pokemon I caught them with pokeball. It's my first legendary that I caught with ultra ball, because I couldn't catch it with pokeball.

Funnyguy

Hardest was easily Heatran. Spent ages trying to catch. When I did I found out that he was crap. Made me angry

Handsome

James: Falcon...
I'm not sure but I think the hardest to capture was Cresselia because it kept running away and I wasted lots of Dusk balls (it was evening) before finally capturing it.

Blivsey

DATA_ERROR
The only ones that really had anything on me were the running ones. I always hate those...

PalkiaTrainer

I have an 100 lv crobat and I don't mind because I use mean look. It's the best way to catch them withough master balls. It will take you some time but you will catch them.

Def_Gie

Well Giratina (Platinum) finished itself off with struggle and I had to reset at least once, even though I was putting it to sleep repeatedly. I've never (in any gen.) caught a run around pokemon except for Latios with a master ball, so I don't know which is harder.

PalkiaTrainer

Well Giratina (Platinum) finished itself off with struggle and I had to reset at least once, even though I was putting it to sleep repeatedly. I've never (in any gen.) caught a run around pokemon except for Latios with a master ball, so I don't know which is harder.
And in my sister's platinum was hard to catch giratina. I caught it with master ball. Then I caught palkia and dialga with pokeball ao easy!!!!

Those roaming Pokemon. They're annoying me. I hate them.

If you play a few years and don't know how to catch them it's really annoying and make you angry. When I first caught rayquaza I was very nervous and I culdn't catch it. From a miracle I caught it with great ball. Now that I started over I caught it from the first pokeball and groudon with 11 pokeballs. Try to catch many legendaries with pokeball and everything will be a piece of cake. This is my advise.

Screeling

Any of the runners for me, to this day I still have yet to catch all of them offered in a single game. >_<

Considering I used a Master Ball on Cresselia, Mesprit, and Giratina, I'd say the hardest to catch was my Azelf.

I was trying to get a Timid Azelf, so even if I did manage to catch it, it usually didn't have the right Nature. It took me about a week to finally get a Timid Azelf.

I managed to soft-reset for a Bold Cresselia, so that wasn't so bad because I had a Master Ball.

I just happened to catch a Modest Mesprit on the first try, so that was lucky. Same with my Calm Uxie.

Giratina and Heatran were the hardest. I FINNALY caught Heatran in a Dusk Ball (suprisingly those almost never work) and Giratina in a Timer Ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.