• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which one was the hardest to catch?

Which one was the hardest legendary to catch for you?

• Mesprit

Votes: 55 26.7%
  • Uxie

Votes: 14 6.8%
  • Azelf

Votes: 19 9.2%
  • Cresselia

Votes: 41 19.9%
  • Giratina

Votes: 49 23.8%
  • Other (Please specify in post)

Votes: 28 13.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Louispierce

Mesprit was so hard to catch it took forever

The Flash

I like shorts!
I caught Heatran without trouble. Two dragon rushes from my underleveled garchamp put it at 1 hp. with no status moves i just started chucking balls. it went in easily.

giratina took forever, i ended up using a staraptor against it because earth power doesn't affect him, neither does shadow rush(i think thats what it's called) and heal block didn't affect me. all i had to deal with was slash.

Shadow_lugia991

Fish sticks
Poll vote: PALKIA!!
I kept throwing Balls at it and they failed! the battle lasted forever!! Since it lasted for a LOOOONG time, I even tried using a Timer Ball and IT DIDNT WORK
I ended up KO'ing it.
Then AFTERWARDS, when Palkia arrived @ Spear Pillar again, I caught it with...out of all things...
a dusk ball.

I caught Heatran without trouble. Two dragon rushes from my underleveled garchamp put it at 1 hp. with no status moves i just started chucking balls. it went in easily.

giratina took forever, i ended up using a staraptor against it because earth power doesn't affect him, neither does shadow rush(i think thats what it's called) and heal block didn't affect me. all i had to deal with was slash.

Its SHADOW FORCE

Nocturnal

Oceana
cressy was a mofo to catch >:D
Giratina was fricken easy, i wooped it with a great ball on the 4th hit

Mega Typhlosion

I think it was Giratina...Dialga got it in first turn with a Quick Ball. Same for Uxie. Giratina took several times until finally a Dusk Ball caught it (It was worthy since it was a Bold-natured with 31 IV in HP :p)

CombeeKing

rawr; connor
;488; Ugh. . . It Is Hands Down Cresellia,;488;
I Am Acually Still Looking For It, But I'm To Lazy To Acually Try,
In My Old Save, I Caught It Though.

=P

lucatio

cat lover 4 ever
cresselia for me it just runs all over sinnoh on mesprit i used the master ball cyrus gave me in both platinum and diamond just to say.

LiteBlue-

Master of the Ground
Mesprit by far.

bardock the saiyan

I think giratina was the hardest.
he killed me most times.
so...
I trowed a masterball:p:p

Nny

Yeah, about that...
Mesprit. I don't know, it was the hardest. The other pokemon were easily caught with dusk balls.

Calm PokeMaster

Toughest was Darkrai.That thing must have broken out of 50 Dusk Ball when I finally nabbed him with an Ultra Ball.

Pokemon-Dratini

cutes.u.2.death >: )
catching mesprit in battle wasnt the problem for me (thank god for quick balls) it was getting to where it was, evrytime i got to it it moved!!!

AlCario

Banned
For me, it's a draw between Mesprit and Cresselia. Runaway legendaries are just soooo annoying. I voted for Cresselia because I still haven't gotten it yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.