• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which one was the hardest to catch?

Which one was the hardest legendary to catch for you?

• Mesprit

Votes: 55 26.7%
  • Uxie

Votes: 14 6.8%
  • Azelf

Votes: 19 9.2%
  • Cresselia

Votes: 41 19.9%
  • Giratina

Votes: 49 23.8%
  • Other (Please specify in post)

Votes: 28 13.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PokeN3rd

Not Gem King Kilik
Cressy was just hard to track. It seemed to move in random patterns, unlike Mesprit who behaved quite like the legendary dogs from G/S/C. I couldn't keep up! Finally though, I mangaged to snag it and was quite delighted.

Blivsey

DATA_ERROR
Cresselia or Mespirit, one of the two. I don't remember which one gave me more trouble, though the roamers always give me trouble. Luckily, they're easily trackable in D/P/Pt, so that makes it somewhat more bearable. Somewhat.

Zonn13

87% Indubitable.
I had the hardest time with Cresselia. I hate that thing... it ate away my Dusk Balls.

Oh. and Giratina on Platinum... it took a few days.

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
I'd say that my hardest legendary to catch was Giratina due to heavy HP and that whenever I paralyzed ir or put it to sleep, I wasted like all of my 30 Ultra Balls after every soft-reset... and my runner-up would be Cresselia, due to lowering her heavy HP at every counter until it reached red and I spent too many Quick Balls on her after that.

Ampy

Light The Stars
Giratina and Regigigas (Regigigas in Platinum is at Lv. 1 0_o), I had to use my Master Ball on Giratina in Pearl :/, Palkia and Dialga are so easy to catch

SHINY CATCHER

Epic Snake is Epic!
Since I recently completed a All-Pokeball challenge(As in I can only use Pokeballs) I found Cresselia the hardest to find but the hardest to catch was probably the event darkrai from newmoon island using the member's pass I got yesterday.

brandyjay

GET IN THE BAG
I have a thing where I always throw a quick ball as my first turn just in case. I got Giratina, Palkia and Dialga doing this so they were easy. The lake being were difficult but Cresselia took me ages to track down.

Ryn

Growlithe Lover
Giratina made me want to cry. I had the thing down to nothing, paralysed, ASLEEP, and I STILL couldn't catch the darn thing.

I just gave up and used my master ball. The others were fairly easy.

cptmyname

mesprit i was saving my masterball for it, but cyrus left me with only my rampardos at 7 hp and no healing items left, soo i had to use mr. masterball...

i caught cresselia right of the bat soo... mesprit it is

Crazy Chaos

Cresselia and Mesprit, always the roamers that are the most difficult. If we're including the events, the Darkrai was pretty difficult...

dark-link

Although this pokemon is not a legendary it is the hardest pokemon to catch in my platinum game. BELDUM! God I hated trying to catch this pokemon, he was in a sandstorm, used take down(which causes recoil damage), it only appears in swarms, and never seems to want to stay in my ultra ball(+50 ultra balls used). I finally got the beldum after the 16th dusk ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.