• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which One?

LizardonX

Banned
whimsicott

1. This Pokemon has a unique type combination that is not shared with any other Pokemon in the series.
2. This Pokemon is an evolution of a Pokemon that was introduced in a previous generation.
3. According to this Pokemon's Pokedex entry, it is said that a lost human will eventually turn into this Pokemon.

OceanicLanturn

Non non non!
Haha that took me awhile... Froslass

1. He has a unique typing, exclusive to him
2. He is the only Pokemon from that Type A that does not have weakness to Type A
3. He has an ongoing rivalry with another Pokemon that also has Type A

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
Dialga (I believe)

1. This pokemon is nearly uncounterable.
2. It shared it's typing with another pokemon (family) from the previous generation.
3. It isn't always completely purple you know...

Not_A_Cyberbully

Claimed Gabite
Haha that took me awhile... Froslass

1. He has a unique typing, exclusive to him
2. He is the only Pokemon from that Type A that does not have weakness to Type A
3. He has an ongoing rivalry with another Pokemon that also has Type A

Dialga (I believe)

1. This pokemon is nearly uncounterable.
2. It shared it's typing with another pokemon (family) from the previous generation.
3. It isn't always completely purple you know...

Nidoking?

Weak To Fighting, legendary Status, is a Fighting type.

Skarm™

Light It Up
Garchomp?

Hot, a pony, and a second evolution.

Latiken

Rapidash

Was the only Pokemon of its type not used by a Gym Leader specializing of the same type (despite debuting in that generation).

^Hope that made sense

Last edited:

HetaOni

Chesaught
.____.

It's a water-type reptilian Pokemon with furry ears and a furry tail.It's also the second one in a three-chain evolution.

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
Skuntank.

1 I live in a flresty area, in a region near Sinnoh.
2 I dislike darkness
3 I was loved by many, until water came.

Ferrin

Easily Lost
the first thing that came to mind is darkrai because of nightmares

It has the habit of biting anything with its developed jaws. Even its Trainer needs to be careful. they're little, and theyre blue

the answer to "Is a normal type,has two tails,and is purple" is ;424;

Ghosts of the Forums

Who Ya Gonna Call?
groudon.

herbivorous.
disliked by many, despite potential.
evo line stays in one gen.

Bananarama

The light is coming
Reshiram.

Has a red body, is an ice type, and shares it's type combination with a legendary pokemon.