• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which Pikachu/Hat for you?

halloweenghost

I almost chose the Unova hat, as I loved Ash's look from the black and white saga,.... but I was still torn.... so I went with original Pokemon League Expo hat,.. as I started in the first Gen and just felt I should get it to pay homage to my roots with Pokemon.

NovaBrunswick

Canada Connoisseur
Probably Hoenn, since that's my absolute favourite region (tied with Johto), and (Omega) Ruby is my favourite game in the whole series. ;383; ;382; ;384; ;252; ;255; ;258;

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
All!

I bought multiple copies of Sun and Moon for my Pokemon Club that I run at the school I work at, so I'll be using each copy to get one of each.

But if I didn't have this option, then Sinnoh would be my number one choice, followed by Original.

I Pink Elephant

Shiny Hunter
I am going for the Unova one, as even now I think B/W & 2 are my favorite Gen/games!

Random question, is it just one Pikachu per-game or account? For example, could I get one on Moon and then another a few weeks later on Sun?

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
I am going for the Unova one, as even now I think B/W & 2 are my favorite Gen/games!

Random question, is it just one Pikachu per-game or account? For example, could I get one on Moon and then another a few weeks later on Sun?

One Mystery Gift through Wifi per game I take it. I think the Movie Hat Pikachu is the only Hat Pikachu you can get in a game where you choose one of the others.

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty
Hoenn Cap Pikachu, the Gen 3 games is when I really started to get interested in Pokemon.

Dr. Eeviil

It's one per trainer ID. As a couple of people have mentioned, if you erase your game save and start over, you can get another one.

M.P.

Retired
I am picking the Sinnoh one, as Gen IV games were my first Pokemon games, and I think that hat has the best design.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
For my Pokemon Sun I chose the OG. I will probably choose the AG for Pokemon Moon, at the very least. Mainly due to Gen 3 being when I started playing Pokemon

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
So I restarted my Sun version and got Hoenn Pikachu today. But man, it just made me realize once again what a nightmare it is to start Pokémon Sun afresh, with the godforsaken 45 min of tutorial before reaching the Pokémon Centre. Have to do this three more times for Sinnoh, Unova and Alola caps.

OshyHikari

c l a r i t y
I just got Hoenn Cap Pikachu!

The ID No. I got on mine seems to reference the date when Advanced Generation had its first Australian airdate, which was September 13th 2003. So this must indicate the number changes based on your country to reference when that generation's saga first aired in that country.

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
Decided to get Sinnoh and Alola with both games.

DP holds a special place as it being the generation I officially started in. Alola being my favourite games (and loving the anime with it as well).

Dr. Eeviil

I just got Hoenn Cap Pikachu!

The ID No. I got on mine seems to reference the date when Advanced Generation had its first Australian airdate, which was September 13th 2003. So this must indicate the number changes based on your country to reference when that generation's saga first aired in that country.

Hmm, I got the Original Hat, and the ID No is 090898. Which sounds about right for the US, but I couldn't name the exact date.

Deadeye

H(a)unting...
I chose Hoenn Cap. Wasn't too sure whether I'd remember the event later or not so just took the first that came with Iron Tail. Probably never gonna use it though...