1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Which Pikachu/Hat for you?

Discussion in 'General Pokémon Discussion' started by Dr. Eeviil, Sep 19, 2017.

1. hadou regi

hadou regi New Member

Went with the Hoenn hat since it was the generation I enjoyed the most, though Sinnoh was a close second

Majespectre likes this.
  2. OshyHikari

OshyHikari c l a r i t y

Weirdly the ID No. for Hoenn was instead 091303. So I guess September 13th, 2003 was when AG started airing in full while March was just the sneak peek?

3. 20LigerZero16

20LigerZero16 "......"

I'm getting the Sinnoh hat Pikachu mostly because I feel like that was the best anime version of Pikachu from a battling standpoint and it knows the move volt tackle, so I'm happy.

4. I'm getting the Unova Pikachu, but not because of the anime since I have no preference over any of the series. I just kinda love Unova and I feel like Unova Hat Pikachu won't get much love, so yeah.

5. Victorian Rush

Victorian Rush September 10, 2010 - October 12th, 2019

I’m definitely getting the DP hat Pikachu. DP was my favorite saga from the anime and plus, I really like the fourth generation of Pokemon the best.

Majespectre likes this.
  6. Earth Wolf-Howl

Earth Wolf-Howl Nuzlocker

I don't keep up with the anime, but probably Unova, seeing as Gen 5's my favourite.

7. Mr.Munchlax

Mr.Munchlax Thunder Trainer

I got the original cap for my Sun game due to nostalgic reasons, but I’m still debating between the Sinnoh or Kalos cap for my Moon game since I love the design and moveset for both of them.

On a side note: was anyone else surprised that Pikachu’s nature was switched to Hardy for this event? In every other distribution, they always gave Pickachu a Naughty nature, so I’m a little surprised that they switched after all these years.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2017
    Majespectre likes this.
  8. xEryChan

xEryChan Ed Claus Staff Member Moderator

Seeing as how I missed ln getting the DP Hat, I’m going to get Alola. I have been watching the Sun & Moon anime and I have been really enjoying it. But my first choice would have been DP simce it’s my favorite series from the anime yet.

9. Auraninja

Auraninja I'm ready to Smash

Isn't the Sinnoh hat still being distributed?

10. Lady Umbreon

Lady Umbreon Well-Known Member

On Moon I got the Sinnoh hat because it's my favorite anime arc. I'm resetting Sun to get them all. Aesthetically I like the Unova Cap best.

Majespectre likes this.
  11. Krokketto Prime Danjal

Krokketto Prime Danjal Done with worldly lies

Watching and playing since Yellow is irrelevant for me. I'll be downloading Sinnoh cap since I'm a huge Sinnoh fanboy (game and anime). I liked Pikachu's moveset (maybe electro ball is slightly better than VT but I can live with that) and that was Ash's best outfit imo.

Majespectre likes this.
  12. OshyHikari

OshyHikari c l a r i t y

Currently it's now the Unova Cap, with the Kalos Cap starting next Tuesday.

13. Hunter Zolomon

Hunter Zolomon Into the Shadows Staff Member Moderator

I started watching Pokemon back when it first came out in the States. I had to pick Pikachu with the original cap!

14. BlackButterfree

BlackButterfree Well-Known Member

I got Original in Moon, and Hoenn in Sun. I'm desperate to get all of the others. Especially I Choose You Pikachu.

Majespectre likes this.
  15. Mutant Mesprit

Mutant Mesprit Fairy Tale Boy

I got the Sinnoh cap, since it's the generation I started in and the season I started watching the anime ^^

Majespectre likes this.
  16. Cometstarlight

Cometstarlight What do I do now?

Although I really wanted the Kanto Cap, I decided to go for the Sinnoh cap. It still looks great and Pikachu get Iron Tail as well as Volt Tackle, which is awesome (considering Iron Tail isn't in TM form anymore).

17. Archangel Azazel

Archangel Azazel Fallen Angel

Ended up picking up Kanto Hat Pikachu. I wanted to get the others just for event purposes, but I didn't even make the effort to grab/restart my brother's copy and get them. I'm happy with the Kanto Pikachu though as I like that hat the best.

Majespectre likes this.
  18. Zoruagible

Zoruagible Lover of underrated characters

Kanto and Hoenn
    I was going to restart to get them all.... but almost an hour to do it each time, yeah **** that noise. I didn't get why people complained about the start being so long until I tried doing it for a second Pikachu on Moon... it wasn't worth the hassle. I'm sure they'll be available again at some point. I just wanted the Sinnoh one really.... OS, Hoenn, and Sinnoh were all I wanted. I just wanted to 'collect' the others.

19. Victorian Rush

Victorian Rush September 10, 2010 - October 12th, 2019

I got the DP hat Pikachu in my Sun version, I plan on getting the XY hat Pikachu in my moon version since those are my two favorite series from the anime.

Majespectre likes this.
  20. Kotaru

Kotaru Active Member

Original for Sun and Hoenn for Moon

Majespectre likes this.