1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Which Pokémon do you carry always with you?

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation V Discussion' started by oriclion, Jul 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oriclion

oriclion oldschool breeder(l)

Which Pokémon do you carry always with you?

As the title says, which Pokémon do you carry always with you? The one that always has a space on all your teams, across every generation, no matter what? :) Mine is usually Heracross :)

Last edited: Jul 28, 2011
  2. JolteonisUber

JolteonisUber Profesional Trainer

Hence my username :), he is usually my sub-sweeper. Oh and I often have scizor in them.

3. arceus7

arceus7 Arcane Of The Wild

lucario.
    10char

4. S k y

S k y Damn it!

Same as you oriclion, I always save a spot for my Heracross!

5. JRB24

JRB24 Member

Charizard because it's my favorite poke and knows fly

6. Tsutaja1996

Tsutaja1996 ★日本人★

I always keep my starter of that game on me. For example on my White I started with Snivy, so I always have Serperior with me.

7. Axel

Axel Orange Champion

Replace Snivy with Tepig and you have my answer. :p

With each generation and playthrough I strive to use Pokemon I never used before, so I don't have a species of Pokemon that stays on my team for every generation. If I had to choose, it would definitely be Nidoking.

8. Vulpix Master

Vulpix Master The Fire Trainer

Porygon-Z. Only been deposited once or twice in the last 4-5 years.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2011
  9. TTNH03

TTNH03 Casual Trainer

Gardevoir. Don't know why but I always have this Pokemon every game that its in.

10. arbiter7x

arbiter7x Brock Obama

Surf Chu for 3rd and 4th gen

My HGSS Surf-chu in Black, had to delete surf to port it over, but maxed out ATK and SpA IVs and Hidden Power Ice is too valuable, so I cloned it and ported.

11. mak867

mak867 derp

My sceptile. Had it with me since hoenn

Last edited: Jul 13, 2011
  12. pickledArbok

pickledArbok Well-Known Member

It's usually Crobat, because it was the only flyer that I liked the look of but now I like Golurk, Thunderus and Volcorona better so he doesn't have a place on the team (sorry Crobat). I usually have my starter aswell.

13. kyogreblue3

kyogreblue3 MySims Agent

My starter in the game, and METAGROSS. Metagross is just so awesome I have to have him in every game! (well, the games past Ruby and Sapphire . . .)

14. Original151Rocks

Original151Rocks My Answer Is Yes

my first bred EV trained pokemon ever. My lucario. I bred for jolly then EV trained it to be a special sweeper. Aura Sphere rocks

Edit: not jolly The one that raises speed but lowers attack

15. Nikorasu

Nikorasu Banned

Lopunny, as it reminds me of Dawn...R.I.P. DP!

16. Ausgirl

Ausgirl Well-Known Member

Well in Black it's my Hydreigon.

17. Arceus, because it's the most highest level that I own, and I like watch it battle with wild pokemon and saying:"Oh, you just hurt a god! now prepare for revenge!"

18. Palkia98

Palkia98 Well-Known Member

It switches between Tyranitar and Aggron, and Torterra, they are with me on every adventure since Diamond

19. asterat

asterat Banned

My first EVd pokemon, My wailmer... Don't ask I used to be dumb. But nor, thanks to eviolite I can use him for the first time ever! And I've had him for five years

20. Mr. Reloaded

Mr. Reloaded Git Gud

my blastoise is my best water type

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.