• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which Pokémon do you carry always with you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jolteon27

Epic & Electric
my username says it all JOLTEON and also my shiny dragon pulse lucario (vm me if u want a dragon pulse riolu egg)

KuroiMawile

I was carrying a skitty with me for the longest time (named Mah Skitty), but then this lovely blue pawniard appeared and so now I am forever with Pawniard.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I keep my Emboar and Reshiram with me.

Giblie

Dragon Pokemon Fan
My starter on each game except for my Pearl where I have Torterra instead of Empoleon, the one I chose at the beginning. And usually any Dragon-type to go along with my starter. I always carry my starter and a Dargon!

kadabra spoon

Silver Emerald...
Alakazam is on every single team on every single game
it is unrivaled in battle plus its my personal favourite...

mew0099

Prince of Hope
My Garchomp ;445; in my first slot . It knows great moves for catching Pokemon [ false swipe ~ ] but can also take down trainers .
I caught it in Diamond and since then it's travelled to a Pearl , a Platinum , two HeartGolds , a SoulSilver , a White , and is currently residing in my party in Black .

Ballistic Buizel

caught shiny lati@s
I always try to have any Haxorus with me :) Love those. Or a gligar.

Oshakpop

Eeveelution Master
To be honest I never have a certain Pokémon.. but I do usually have a certain general team when I'm looking for Pokémon or just going on a stroll :L

Strong Pokémon (Usually my highest levelled Pokémon, just incase)
Flying Pokémon (To fly of course)
Personal Preference (Whoever I feel like putting on my team)
Surf/Waterfall Slave (Usually just a random water Pokémon)
Further HM slave (One with stuff like Rock Smash ect.)
Backup strong Pokémon (Just incase things go wrong :L)

kyurem, so i can fly whenever i want ;)

Miss-Bashful

11 dayyyssss~!
Honestly, I breed just about everything, thus my Magcargo is always with me. xD It has an ability that cuts egg hatching time down in half. I've had one in every game since my Sapphire.

Another is usually Swellow. I managed to become absolutely attached to my swellow when I first played Sapphire, and now a Swellow is with me all the time, whether I'm hatching or training. I think I still have the one from my original Sapphire, even. =o

Status
Not open for further replies.