• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which Pokémon do you carry always with you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

krakket

i almost always get a gengar and some sort of slowpoke evolution... in real life I have a lickitung card thats always in my wallet..

Charizard Lizzy

BARRELS!!!
My Garchomp, Nibbles. She's such a boss. :D
Runner up is my Togekiss Destiny - she's actually defeated my friend's Reshiram all on her own! SERENE GRACE FTW!

Juzey

Shaymin fan!
I normally have a completely different team each game, but whenever I can get hold of it I use an Eevee.

ive been using ampharos since i first found a mareep in crystal and it just became my best friend it was so over leveled and my starter (meganium) was very under leveled
imgres

Canuka

is really confused.
I always bring my Charizard, Mulder along. If not, Bullet my Jolteon follows me around. xD

Ace Trainer Nick

Veteran Ace Trainer
Usually I'll have for an in-game and not battle users I'll have my Kyogre

Freed

Hoenn lover
All my hoenn team !!

A Wild Pawniard

<Gained 'lil weight.
White? Seismitoad. Black? Krookodile. I just ADORE those big, giant, feirce meanie Pokemon that evolve from those cute, little cuddly ones. :3. They're also good in battle.

Terra Force

<-- Current Hunt
I always have a starter pokemon in any team I have usually the fire one although also often the water one. I simply always use them no matter what.

Chuck$$$

Inactive
My Buizel and Tranquil my two HM slaves xD

Cratess

Ghostbuster
The pokemon I usually carry around now is my Salamence and my Volcarona.I dont know why though.

Status
Not open for further replies.