• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which Pokémon do you carry always with you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aluminum75

Aluminum75
I usually have my Sigilyph. It's a great pokemon that has great speed and sp. atk., but not so great defenses.

CaptainGarchomp

Events&ShiniesTrader
I usually carry my garchomp around,cause its my partner in crime.

CharizardandMewtwo

A tough cookie :3
I always like to throw in a few legendaries, though I often prefer ones with HMs, especcially Fly, God, I love that HM!

son-of-a-gumball!

Dragon Trainer
My dragonite. It was one of my first lvl 100s, and it's just awesome looking. :)

doodlecloud

Shiny Hunter
Apart from BW where I don't have one yet (do have three other dragon pokemon on my team though), Dragonite. Always there since my first team (Crystal). <3

Wolfgirl44

Ignitionshipper
My Vaporeon, because he's amazing and can wipe the floor with everything.
(The above is an exaggeration)

OshyHikari

c l a r i t y
I always carry my Gothitelle, Chandelure and Samurott with me.

Chandelure - Counters half my main team's Ice/Bug weakness.

Gothitelle - I've had her since she was a Gothita and she never failed to impress me.

Samurott - My starter, obviously.

ColorsofTheRainbow

Live. Love. Ho-Oh.
For the past few gens I mostly carried Crobat or Gardevoir around and recently Chandelure.

Faytal

Virizion <3
Scizor, aka Yuffie <3

ilex222

scizor

it`s is smexy as hell
not to mention it demolish evrything like nothing
its only worthy opponent is the world itself(kinda like scott pilgrim v.s the world remake)

the last 2 sentences is a joke lol

TrottingMinccino

Can also jump!
i'm always finding myself carrying a starter(Samorott or serperior) in my party, or a pokemon i want to train, oh yeah, something that knows fly too!

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
Sinnoh starters + hydreigon.

I simply love the Sinnoh starters' line, it's my favorite of all gens! And I keep my shiny hydrigon as a Fly user.

Status
Not open for further replies.