• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which Pokémon do you carry always with you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blitz Lucario

The one pokemon I usually keep with me at all times in any of the main games is the starter I choose. I have a emotional attachment to them and don't want to see them rot in the PC.

TheotherLati

Ace Trainer Brendan
Either Pidgeot or Swellow as my flyers.

Shadowcloud92

Magic Bounce
Besides my magic bounce Espeon (obviously) I always take my Weavile from Soulsilver with me. Outruns everything and Ice/Dark/Fighting= Perfect coverage

Charoshi

Charmander is best
I generally carry my main in-game team for that particular game, although I occasionally shift things up to let some of my older pokemon have a turn.

Shiny Zek

Triforce of Wisdom
I alwaysalwaysalwaysalways carry my assassin ScarfTran.

Ziga

In Ruby, I always used to carry my Shiny Zigzagoon/Linoone with me. Pick up kept giving me Rare Candys and other rare items.
Its still on my Ruby game, I should probably finish the game and transfer it to my SoulSilver and than Black/White.
Too bad I cant transfer the items to the newer game tho. ):

Zeb

Profesco

gone gently
In White version, at least, Tropius is always on my party, since it's my Flier. But Tropius is all-around such a useful Pokemon. Ever since RSE, when you could still use it for Fly/Cut/Strength/Flash/Rock Smash/Sweet Scent. And then 4th gen gave us Bibarel, who could handle all the Water HMs plus Rock Climb and trade off Cut/Strength with Tropius. Between Tropius and Bibarel, there isn't a location you can't reach!

Cyclone

^ where it all began
Braviary that knows Fly, Breloom that Spores + False Swipes (catcher), and sometimes an untrained Lumineon as my only Surfer.

JohnGazmon

Until I defeated Red on SS and transfered the spoils of victory (Squirtle and Mudkip) to White I always had Samurott in my team. Now he's being phased out for Swampert, so the only member of my team that is always there is my flyer, Dragonite.

Same goes for Black; Until the arrival of Blastoise, Serperior was always in the team. Now, it's my flyer, another Dragonite.

typhloshion976

advanced trainer
typhloshion hes my favorite Pokemon since i had the original silver game wouldn't go anywhere without him.

Ropav

Howls of Loneliness
I always carry one of my favorites like eevee or zoura.

Tommyb2405

I always try to carry at least on starter. A flying type to get me places quicker and at least one legendary :)

blackterravolt

Penguin Lover
I always keep a Braviary on my team because it knows the move Fly.
I also have a Chandelure that has Flame Body to easily hatch the eggs of the pokemon I'm trying to breed.

chaoszero189

Keldeo Master
Keldeo. Although I cheated to get it, I trained it from level 1 with max friendship, I feel like me and Keldeo have grown a bond since then and that's why he's rarely out of my team.

Status
Not open for further replies.