• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which Pokémon do you carry always with you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I usually always carry my Shaymin or Celebi and then, although I have plenty of Surf and Fly users, I always go for Vaporeon and Honchkrow.

Bunface

Jewel Runner
My Galvantula. Only added him into me team towards the end of the game, now the strongest Pokemon I wield in my party.

Audster

An Ampharos named Sparks. :D

In Pokemon Black it's my Serperior, because it's kick***** and it's always been there since the beginning.

bippacooleth

Quiver Dance=Success
Lilligant and Dragonite, purely because they're the most useful 'mons

PsychicPsycho

There's no pokemon I have in all my teams. I try not to use a pokemon I've used before when getting my team together.

I do have my original Blaziken and Gardevoir on games of every generation, but they're just for backup after I beat the E4, not part of my playthrough team.

In White itself, I have my Braviary with me almost all the time so I can Fly around.

KantoMasta

call me KM!
My Gardevoir. Got her as a rlts in a trade before the 8th gym, mass grinded her to catch up with my team, then she proved to be a beast. She soloed almost every pokemon that was thrown against her with psychic.

cpkmn23

Whatever
Like some other people said, I usually like to vary my team in every game/playthrough, but I usually always end up with Sceptile and/or Charizard.

Origami_Zekrom

Where I shouldn't be
My 7-yr old, lvl 100 Kyogre, for those situations where absolute destruction is required :). Some others are my Shiny Seviper, a Charizard, and my Sinjoh Temple Dialga.

:644:

Entreri10

My Sandslash and Feraligatr, but I usually bring one of my Dragonites and Garchomps as well.

Espectra

The Ghost Type Guru!
I always loved Gengar, mainly because it was the first Ghost pokemon, he usually finds a spot on my team.

Besides that I always take a liking to the weirdest pokemon,
Like in Gen 1 I had Jynx with me at all times.
In Gen 2 this changed to Porygon 2!
In Gen 3 I really really really loved Bannette
Gen 4 I was more into a variety of Pokemon, but I still really loved Gengar.

But in Gen 5 when Chandelure came out, oh gosh, I will never take my Chandy off any of my teams ever!

WhyteMage

As far as I can tell, Typhlosion. It has been on almost every in-game team I've made, since my original gold.

Bros for life.

KingPikachu1

Thunder Trainer
;386;Mine is Pikachu.It has iron type,electric type,normal type moves all in one. It is really fast and easy to train. Also Gigalith is exceptable.Its a really stong pokemon.Stronger then Heracross! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.