• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which Pokémon do you carry always with you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jacksonm

Arcanine over here. :)

Lugia 88

I say Lugia, Ho-oh and Salamence, Lugia and Ho-Oh has been in my party since the original silver; However, until Colosseum and XD gale of darkness I could not have them in my party. So Latios and Latias took their places.

JLaw72

1911Lover
Garchomp. I have freaking loved that thing since I first encountered one before I even knew people competitively battled, what the crap EV's were, and that Serebii was a thing. It was the purest form of Poke playing where each evolution was exciting. I remember when Gabite evolved I was all 0_0 and he has been on my team ever since.

Blazing

Charizard is really good, even if he has a 4 times weakness to rock, he is immune to all ground type moves and and takes only 1/4 damage from grass types. HE gets STAB from fly so that is great.

Last edited:

Skydra

My level 100 Sceptile. Not quite "always" in my team, but whenever I'm trying to catch Pokemon, it's a reliable companion, and of course destroys whatever gets in my way. Fast too, guaranteed escape from any wild Pokemon. RSE starters are the best.

Grei

not the color
My Samurott rarely ever leaves my party. Same with my Zekrom. And Braviary (due to needing to be able to Fly around).

Katja

Casual Shiny Hunter
My Blastoise, Matele. I've had a Blastoise in my party in every gen, but been transferring good ol' Matele from game to game since FireRed version. :)

Bigdog294

Enter the Darkness
For me it would be my lvl zapdos i use because i already screwed his evs, now he faints stuff for ev traning

Atome

Snowy Poochyena
Well, I have my Jolteon, Sentou who has been from Fire Red now to White. And then there is Blaze, my shiny Arcanine <33

McIntyre

Novice Breeder
Starmie. Somehow, someway, I always find myself with a Starmie on my team whether I actively search for one or not. A different Starmie in every game, but still.

Plat. Frontier

Epic Mustache
I always carry my current team, which is Samurott, Victini, Pikachu, Flygon, Gallade, and Mantine.

Moneyy

INACTIVE
For B/W: My starter. Even though I hate Emboar, he is still my starter. Also Zekrom since he fought N's Reshiram, an important moment in the story.

Every Generation: Salamence since Ruby, and Garchomp since Pearl.

I always carry around my Archeops. Acrobatics with pretty high attack power will take down almost every in-game pokemon in just a flash.

Status
Not open for further replies.