• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which Pokémon do you carry always with you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goanna

Mine is my ampharos, wonderfully named "AMPHAROS". I've had him since LeafGreen, and he's been to every generation since then.

DarkSnivy

Absol. She is usually first and always in my party.

LordLucario21

Pokemon Veteran
I always carry the following with me: a Water type, a Flying type, a Ground type, and sometimes carry a Poison type with me. In terms of my Pokemon Black game, I carry my Sawk, My Samurott, my Archeops, and my Darmanitan. I occasionally swap out Krookodile for Volcarona when I'm hatching eggs.

Tylar

My Mightyena from Ruby, Nicknamed Bitey, got this guy when I was 10 years old (Im 18 in July) Call me gay but this guy is SO dope. I love using him, and he also has a natural 31 atk Iv's and 28 Speed Iv's (Non Ev'd unfortunately) But I love this guy, I feel a type of emotional attachement too him it's weird! I love Bitey :)

mudkip12

Exploding Knees.
My Swampert who I've had since third gen, who has now made his way to black. He knows Surf, Ice Beam, Earthquake and Stealth Rock.

Primal Crusader V

Watch some MANime
Emboar. In cases for a much faster sequence of egg hatching. Other than that, either Bisharp or Druddigon.

Owl

G-Rank Hunter
Until you brought this up I never noticed how often I carry my Volcorona.. I use it to fly and speed up the egg hatching, so I guess it makes sense..

Dragrath

Dragon Onslaught
Until you brought this up I never noticed how often I carry my Volcorona.. I use it to fly and speed up the egg hatching, so I guess it makes sense..
same on gen 5 it's been there in my party since my sixth gym though mine doesn't know fly(it is EV trained w/ good nature and IV's so it would be a shame to HM it)
I also always have a dragon and of course my eternal shiny Gengar (the first shiny I have ever found with a good competitive nature on a good OU level Pokemon :) )and after gen 2 and after I have always trained a Crobat (including by shiny one from pearl) though that will soon change as I have been working on a Zubat from the dream world

Shadow Lucario

Lone Vanguard
I tend to have either my Bisharp on me just in case I need to catch something or my Samurott. It was the first Water starter I ever chose and I feel closer to him than any other one of my Gen V Pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.