• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which Pokémon do you carry always with you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xHexentiAx

Conflicting choices
I pretty much use any pokemon I find cute. In Black, I always take my Reshiram with me everywhere, because 1) It can use fly. 2) I caught it myself and reminds me of my awesome battle with N (yes I'm a humungous fan of N Harmonia). 3) None of my friends or brothers can beat it in any battle. 4) It looks awesome. 5) It's a legendary. 6) It's got my favourite colours (white and blue). 7) It's my fave pokemon. 8) I find it cuter than Zekrom (Zekrom looks like it's gonna go on a rampage sometimes). 9) It can use the strongest dragon move. And finally 10) Because well...just because. XD

Madarao

Honshu Wolf
I've somehow always ended up with a Rayquaza in my team. No matter what game, or really what situation I always have that darn Rayquaza, and it's not even one of my favorite Pokemon!

FieryLucario

Just a Person
I always have a Pokemon that knows fly on my team and my Zoroark, it was my first EV trained Pokemon and it's my favorite Pokemon.

ajsweettea

Reshiram lover
I always have my starter and 1 legendary Pokemon so in Pokemon black I have Reshiram and my starter Oshawott I have Samurott

x123456789x

Haxorus Lover
Haxorussss

Markasdarkas

Shiny Hunter!
I always have my Mewtwo in my party ^.^

elorasheppard

My level 100 Linoone. A great item getter

DamirezM2

In Leaf Green, I had Graveler (The first Geodude i encountered in Mt.Moon) and Machoke. I also encountered shiny Pidgeotto but it used whirlwind to escape :(

Disaster_Lord

Sad Bayleef is Sad.
Volcarona and 3-2 lv. 100 linoones.
Volcarona flies and helps egg hatching...whats not to love there.
And linoones have hm and get me some items...its biutiful, 1 of my linoones has been there since saphire 1st pokemon caugth in third gen.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
I usually carry my Mewtwo, Hydreigon, Mienshao, Archeops and Zekrom with me, along with a Pokémon that I'm trying to train up.

Kninja22

<---Shine for me
My Toys R Us Arceus holding a draco plate,I battle morimoto alot and it makes EXP share training easier

Honah

breedin' n grindin'
I always carry Cobra my Swanna with me because he knows Fly. Maybe someday I will work it into a moveset on a more important pokemon, but I don't have the guts, I always want my movesets to be as perfect as I can make them.

Status
Not open for further replies.