• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which Pokémon do you carry always with you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Master 92 1/2

Shiny Hunter
Usally my swoobat and emboar except 4 copetitive. Swoobat flies places and can steal stuff w/ theif and emboar does massive damage as it is at lv 100

Charizard626

For me it is usually the starter pokemon and the trusty flying type (Pidgeot, Swellow, Staraptor etc) oh and whenever possible, Gligar/Gliscor, love those two! :D

I always keep my starter, Serperior with me. Only because he was a part of my team for playing through the game, and he is a part of my Elite Four Redux team.

Margos

I never used to keep anyone with me. I'm doing the whole "level everyone up evenly" challenge, I think it actually helps to bond with all of the Pokemon and learn their very different play-styles. But now that I'm in the post-game, I usually keep my level 100 Reshiram, Arceus, and Regigigas with me at all times so I can run around demolishing all of the daily trainers to power level my weaker Pokemon.

Usually a flying type which usually ends up being my strongest team member, Togekiss in HG, Archeops in Black. Also a Stantler to find held items.

MegaMew2

5th Gen still sucks.
My starter. It's always my starter that sticks with me no matter what.

That, and a Magikarp, of course.

silence27

Novice Breeder
Emboar and Thwomp the Krookodile :).

silence27

Novice Breeder
Emboar and Thwomp the Krookodile :)

Woba Fett

kkkkkklkllmlkmklmlkm
DW Dragonite, she's my baby. Outrage, roost, and multiscale rarely let me down.

Hopefully Empoleon and Absol. Empoleon because Piplup was the first Pokemon I ever got on a handheld game. Absol just because its one of my all-time ultimate favorites, and its sucker punch is pretty amazing.

umbreon will always be my main pokemon. Ive been playin since day one so i guess eevee has always held a spot on my team in each gen...except hoenn. I still transfered him though, I always save a spot for him

Cyndaquil<3

Trolly Trainer
Always keep my Zekrom, knows Fly and it's 100 if I need it for a battle.
I usually keep my main team of Emboar, Scolipede, Seismitoad, Victini, Hydreigon, and Zekrom, but now that they're all 100s, they're in the pc a lot more

lilcwa

Either Darkrai or Raquaza

Status
Not open for further replies.