• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which Pokémon do you carry always with you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ti4558

swanna, rotom-w, lucario, and haxorous.

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
Usally Staraptor because It's my flying pokemon. Comes in handy quite alot.

TeamGalacticMars

Saturn love
Purugly s my best and I always have him with me! Also he is a shiny! :3

AmbipomMaster

#TeamInstinct
If I'm exploring: Swanna and Watchog. My Unova HM slaves
If I'm breeding/training: Darkrai and Volcarona.

Kanethedragon

Veteran Pokegamer
Under normal circumstances: Dragonite, Milotic, and Empoleon. all three are lvl 100 and reasoning is because I had each of them for a long while (Dragonite I believe I had from XD:GoD, Milotic I got through a trade on my first platinum file and back then they were considered "rare catches", and Empoleon I had as my trustworthy Piplup from my first pearl file when the games originally cam out a couple years back), and they are on my favorite pokemon list.

Celebi FanZ!

My favorite that I always have with me is Darren, my Pignite.

Ashiya

I'm a Chick Dude!
Archeops/Swellow (for fly) Main Pokemon Serperior (was cutter) Milotic (surf) Zoroark and Amaterasu (my arcanine) Darkrai (my sleeper/main pokemon for catching weakening pokemons) I keep milotic as my sub for lapras cus it was a pain in the *** pokemon to catch at surfacing spots, took me 3 hours to catch the stupid thing @ route 17/18 in black

JynxMidnight

IV Breeder
Mandibuzz, Linoone and Magcargo, for egg hatching, flying and pickup.

Alex048

Master of the Mind
Unless I've just started, I always try to have a Gardevoir, Salamence, Swampert, or Blastoise on my team. At least one of those is on hand all the time.

CorkaCola

The Aura is with Me!
Braviary (Fly), Seismitoad (Surf), and Vanilluxe because I am trying to develop it to be a rotational use in my lineup. Believe it or not, it's going very well!

Status
Not open for further replies.