• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which Pokémon do you carry always with you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flare♥

Fire Team User
My Mew from the Fall Gamestop event. I normally care it around at all times or my Latias I got in a trade from my boyfriend.

Iwz8472

Alakazam since GenI!

Candy Coated Gengar

Gengar. No ifs, ands or butts.

It's been one of my favorites since Generation I and really became my absolute favorite at the beginning of Generation IV. Generation IV is when that became a Male Gengar named Chomper and I've never looked back.

shinehunter

a Beyblading trainer
I aways have my Lv 100 Garchomp nickname Honsety and a lv 100 Milotic called Saundarya with me but that is due to me aways fighting the elite 4 for money.

PrincessPeachy

Princess in Training
I always need an electric and it usually goes to a female Ampharos. Must always have one!
Although after White 2, I'm thinking of adding Garchomp and Lucario to my permanent team placement.

-Umbreon-Latias-

Dark Master
Ever since gen 2 ive carried an umbreon on every team i had :p i have one in every single game i own except blue/B/W.. i like to have all unova pokemon for some strange reason -.-

Dreamy

I don't really have one, but I guess you could say Dragonite, because I always seem to end up with one.

It used to be Arcanine and Charizard.

Prof.Oak

I always keep my starter except for soul silver, so for me samurott

Status
Not open for further replies.