• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which Pokémon do you carry always with you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celestial Moth

Guardian of the Tree of Time
i myself always carry around my genesect.
Genesect's i think are an amazing pokemon.

henryqueue

PkMn trainer
Lately it's been Swanna, because she's the one I taught Fly to. Otherwise, I keep frequently changing it up.

Wolveram

Vogelfänger
Xatu is always on my team. In every generation, I always try to obtain a Natu as soon as possible.

As for other Pokemon, my starters are always on my team throughout the whole game (except for B2, in which I had already planned a team not involving a starter).

azeem40

Pokemon is fun!
Before my fifth playthrough of BW, I always had my starter in my party at all times.

+Ike

♥ Call me Lexi ♥
I ALWAYS have my Pikachu with me. It was the first pokemon that I've owned to get Pokerus on its own. I'll love it forever <3
I also sometimes carry my shiny Latios

Hydreigon6507

Xatu is always on my team. In every generation, I always try to obtain a Natu as soon as possible.

As for other Pokemon, my starters are always on my team throughout the whole game (except for B2, in which I had already planned a team not involving a starter).
I used a Xatu on Emerald. I deleted the file and did not transfer it, so I miss it. :( It was one of my best ones.
Other than that, I keep a Pikachu in my team as much as possible. I also have at least one Hydreigon on each game I can get it on, my favorite of them being on White 2 (also the one I used on Black 1). I usually have a Reshiram, too. :)

On White I carry around my Serperior. On Black 2, it's been my Skarmory because fly.

ZombieMeatballs

ポケットモンスター
I bring around a Registeel :)

Arlo

...and so on...
In any game before gen 5, I pretty much always have a Crobat and a Gardevoir with me, because they're consistently about the best relatively easy to obtain flyer and psychic respectively, and just because I like them. That of course ended with gen 5 and the elimination of all older mon from the regional dex, which is actually something I like about gen 5. Though I do sort of miss Crobat and Gardevoir...

LydiaRyan

Before I got White, I never had a specific Pokemon, I just used different Pokemon that was available in game.

But when I got White, I always have my Bisharp named Blade with me, it's now level 100 with Brick Break, Night Slash, Poison Jab, and X-Scissor and currently on White 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.