1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Which Pokémon do you carry always with you?

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation V Discussion' started by oriclion, Jul 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Prof.Oak

Prof.Oak Active Member

I always keep my starter except for soul silver, so for me samurott

2. Celestial Moth

Celestial Moth Bug-Type Deity

i myself always carry around my genesect.
    Genesect's i think are an amazing pokemon.

3. henryqueue

henryqueue PkMn trainer

Lately it's been Swanna, because she's the one I taught Fly to. Otherwise, I keep frequently changing it up.

4. Blood Red Absol

Blood Red Absol AquaMilotic's Waifu

Absol and often Scizor, 2 of my favorites and I usually have at least one of them with false swipe <3

5. Wolveram

Wolveram Vogelfänger

Xatu is always on my team. In every generation, I always try to obtain a Natu as soon as possible.

As for other Pokemon, my starters are always on my team throughout the whole game (except for B2, in which I had already planned a team not involving a starter).

6. excadrill798

excadrill798 Member

Excadrill with lots of attack ev training own your face!!!!!

7. Estellise

Estellise peachy

I almost always have a Volcarona. Love the guy!! And also my Clefable. It's more powerful than people tend to think.

8. Excadrill. Great sweeper.

9. azeem40

azeem40 Pokemon is fun!

Before my fifth playthrough of BW, I always had my starter in my party at all times.

10. Hudsonn98

Hudsonn98 Well-Known Member

Almost always my Heracross

11. +Ike

+Ike ♥ Call me Lexi ♥

I ALWAYS have my Pikachu with me. It was the first pokemon that I've owned to get Pokerus on its own. I'll love it forever <3
    I also sometimes carry my shiny Latios

12. KenoShay

KenoShay Sinnoh Champ

staraptor or umbreon

13. Hydreigon6507

Hydreigon6507 Well-Known Member

I used a Xatu on Emerald. I deleted the file and did not transfer it, so I miss it. :( It was one of my best ones.
    Other than that, I keep a Pikachu in my team as much as possible. I also have at least one Hydreigon on each game I can get it on, my favorite of them being on White 2 (also the one I used on Black 1). I usually have a Reshiram, too. :)

14. SpencerJJ2

SpencerJJ2 Member

On White I carry around my Serperior. On Black 2, it's been my Skarmory because fly.

15. ZombieMeatballs

ZombieMeatballs ポケットモンスター

I bring around a Registeel :)

16. Arlo

Arlo ...and so on...

In any game before gen 5, I pretty much always have a Crobat and a Gardevoir with me, because they're consistently about the best relatively easy to obtain flyer and psychic respectively, and just because I like them. That of course ended with gen 5 and the elimination of all older mon from the regional dex, which is actually something I like about gen 5. Though I do sort of miss Crobat and Gardevoir...

17. LydiaRyan

LydiaRyan Active Member

Before I got White, I never had a specific Pokemon, I just used different Pokemon that was available in game.

But when I got White, I always have my Bisharp named Blade with me, it's now level 100 with Brick Break, Night Slash, Poison Jab, and X-Scissor and currently on White 2.

18. FrozenConstellation

FrozenConstellation There for grace I go

I always carry around my starter, in my games before an now, a Serperior. Now at level 97, with Leaf blade, Giga drain, Aerial ace, and Dragon tail

19. Chase11

Chase11 New Member

Salamence, I dont go anywhere without it.

20. JessePond

JessePond Member

Pelipper for surf and fly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.