• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which Pokémon do you carry always with you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reshiram. It's pretty, it's strong, and it's my flier. It's a very useful Pokemon to keep around.

Owl

G-Rank Hunter
Volcarona.

It's what I use to fly, it's strong enough to hold it's own in tight spots, and it has the ability to boost my egg hatch rate! :D

BIG MIKE

FIERCE DEITY
Mewtwo and Charizard.

broomstig

Water/Dragon Leader
as i usually breed pokemon, Volcarona. it is the ultimate pokemon for hatching eggs - it has flame body which halves the steps needed and it knows fly so its easy to get back to the day care quickly. but when im not breeding, Kingdra and Electivire for battling, Dragonite HM slave and Drapion for false swipe

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
My Magmar, it hatches eggs pretty well :). Also, my Crobat, Samurott, Electvire and others at times too.

*~Silver*~

In every generation the Pokemon I always have is my Umbreon. It's my long standing favorite Pokemon. [sub]Aside from this odd Nidoran obsession that came out of nowhere a few months ago. Thank gosh that's over.[/sub] They come in handy against those horrible Physic types, and they can awesomely use other kinds of attacks. I always teach my Umbreon Iron Tail. xD

Sealotic

I alwaaaaaays keep my starter with me, but there's no pokemon that I keep in every games.

ebevan91

Something with flame body and my starter.

Cronkr

Pokemon Breeder
Every generation it is Zubat/Golbat/Crobat for early I the game (since you usually run into them by the first or second gym). Usually keep my starters with if they evolve into dual types, otherwise they get replaced ASAP for better coverage.

Estellise

peachy
Nowadays, I mainly carry a Hydreigon; she serves as my way of flying, and is very powerful. I also like to carry around a Volcarona, for Flame Body, and the fact that it's one of my favourite Pokemon.

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
My shiny Floatzel, volt absorb pachurisu, with Super Fang, and Discharge, and my flying Hydreigon, and a sync Pokémon, lastly also a shiny shiny Slowbro for the battle subway

Flamer

My starter, Chelsea the Samurott. Aside from the the rest of the team gets rotated from a selection of 6 or 7 Pokemon, (Zekrom hasn't been used for a long time, no need). Unfezant seems to be pretty much a regularly though and Victini also rarely gets rotated out.

Pidjiken

IV Breeder
Again, congratulations googler, you've found another post I've had to edit.

Good luck in the contest

Last edited:
I always carry my starter pokemon, th first one I get ever, which are, including evolutions, Charmander, Cyndaquill, Treecko, Chimchar and Snivy, and I also try to get an Umbreon or Eeveelution

ShoesThief

Thief of Shoes
I usually always keep my starter on my team and it's always the fire starter. So Emboar is on my team. And when I was younger I had a victorybell on my Crystal version and i had that till Emerald. Now I just get a team of all the pokemon from that specific version

Wanizaru

I always keep my Darmanitan on-hand because it;s such a beast, both ingame and playing competitive.

Status
Not open for further replies.