• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which Pokémon do you carry always with you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gemball

So we use for catching terrakion with false swipe :) it then someone with a asleep or paralyze (While this is a tough one) XD

tonnychen

lucario.
10char

SilverAbsol1129

Pokeshifter
Sigh. My Lucario, Gardevoir, or Absol. I've used Gardevoir in all of my Pokemon X teams (I restart Pokemon X a lot.)

Ruas

For the most part - my starter Samurott, since it also had Surf. I had my Zekrom for fly!!
Darmanitan & Galvantula also rarely leave my rooster - few of the simplest looking, and yet decently usable Pokemons of Unova.

Nulava

Banned
I feel obligated in carrying my Starter Pokemon with me at all times.
After all its the first Pokemon that you receive to begin your walkthrough throughout the game.

White: Serperior
Black: Tepig

Note: I do this for every Generation as well. :)

Arvis

I usually always keep a Volcarona with me for Flying and because it has Flame body, which is handy since I'm always hatching eggs.

Puddingg

Clefairy Lover ^_^
My Staraptor for fly :/

venetrix

Kaiju trainer
I'm another Volcarona fan - I've had mine with me since completing Black as I'm a prolific breeder and it's one of the few (if not the only) mons to get Flame Body, Fly and still be able to go toe-to-toe with any of the NPCs in the postgame.

Monk3yBu11

PKMN BREEDER/Gamer
My shiny golduck...I found him all alone under a bridge in north unova, *cry* he was so lonely.

Bakphoon™

Heated Fury
Unfezant. In BW/BW2 I always had Unfezant on my team.
If you ask across all the regions, then I would say Flying Types (Pidgeot, Swellow, Staraptor, Unfezant).

Silicone

Poison Moth
Trusty Chandelure, Azumarill, and Scolipede
Loved them to bits.
though I did PokeGen most of their stats to 31 because I was OCD...

bluecrimson

Sea Ruby Trainer
For me, it had to be Cincinno. It's been the gift that keeps on giving, and it just demolished Ghetsis's team. Expert Belt on a Technician Cincinno with Tail Slap, Bullet Seed, Rock Blast, and Wake-up Slap goes a lot farther than you'd expect.

Raritysmate

Sasha my Pigeot, Fasha my Unpheasent, and Tasha my Swanna. They are being joined soon a trio of hatchlings.

QUEEN OF THE SKY MOTHA BUCKERS!

:brohoof:

mellowrush

I always keep my starter with me, mainly because it's the first I get in the game and I grow very thankful towards him...a good old pal in a beautiful adventure :)
In Pokémon white particularly I became very fond of scrafty too

Status
Not open for further replies.