• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which Pokémon do you carry always with you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

oriclion

oldschool breeder(l)
Which Pokémon do you carry always with you?

As the title says, which Pokémon do you carry always with you? The one that always has a space on all your teams, across every generation, no matter what? :) Mine is usually Heracross :)

Last edited:

JolteonisUber

Profesional Trainer
Hence my username :), he is usually my sub-sweeper. Oh and I often have scizor in them.

JRB24

Charizard because it's my favorite poke and knows fly

Tsutaja1996

I always keep my starter of that game on me. For example on my White I started with Snivy, so I always have Serperior with me.

Axel

Orange Champion
I always keep my starter of that game on me. For example on my White I started with Snivy, so I always have Serperior with me.

Replace Snivy with Tepig and you have my answer. :p

With each generation and playthrough I strive to use Pokemon I never used before, so I don't have a species of Pokemon that stays on my team for every generation. If I had to choose, it would definitely be Nidoking.

Vulpix Master

The Fire Trainer
Porygon-Z. Only been deposited once or twice in the last 4-5 years.

Last edited:

arbiter7x

Brock Obama
Surf Chu for 3rd and 4th gen

My HGSS Surf-chu in Black, had to delete surf to port it over, but maxed out ATK and SpA IVs and Hidden Power Ice is too valuable, so I cloned it and ported.

mak867

derp
My sceptile. Had it with me since hoenn

Last edited:

pickledArbok

It's usually Crobat, because it was the only flyer that I liked the look of but now I like Golurk, Thunderus and Volcorona better so he doesn't have a place on the team (sorry Crobat). I usually have my starter aswell.

Original151Rocks

My Answer Is Yes
my first bred EV trained pokemon ever. My lucario. I bred for jolly then EV trained it to be a special sweeper. Aura Sphere rocks

Edit: not jolly The one that raises speed but lowers attack

Palkia98

It switches between Tyranitar and Aggron, and Torterra, they are with me on every adventure since Diamond

asterat

Banned
My first EVd pokemon, My wailmer... Don't ask I used to be dumb. But nor, thanks to eviolite I can use him for the first time ever! And I've had him for five years

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
my blastoise is my best water type

Status
Not open for further replies.