• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which Pokémon do you carry always with you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aztec_Blaziken

Back to WiFi Battles
Crobat. I caught in in pokemon emerald years ago and it has been to my diamond game, then my heartgold, and finally reached level 100 in my white game. It's the only pokemon I've gotten to level 100 by just traveling with it. It's moveset isn't very good because it only serves two purposes: fly and u-turn :p

Last edited:

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Krockodile will be on white team 99% of the time.

LuckySnorlax73

Snorlax FTW!
I have, and always will, bring a snorlax with me in every game :D

GrassTypes.

Haxorus Definitly . I've lost intrest in all other Pokemon .

Universe Chaser

Trust me, I'm a cop.
Scizor has been on my team since my first FR file. It just isn't the same not having him during the playthrough...But then I transfer him or trade him, and everything's peachy.

AzukanAsimbu

Petal Paladin
Honchkrow. I never fly without it.

Unless its 5th gen where I dont have it yet. I went for Archeops then

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
I've had a Milotic on my team ever since I caught my first Feebas in Sapphire. At one point, I had two Milotics on my team because I managed to make them so powerful. I've transferred a Milotic to every game since then. I also always have at least one Dragon type. I had Dragonite in Generations I and II, Flygon or Salamence in Generation III, and Garchomp in Generations IV and V. I'm working on breeding a good Hydregion.

I also have a thing for Miltank, as well.

zapteryx

I'm always there...
On White, aside from the usual HM slave I always carry (except when breeding) Eclipse, my Hydreigon, and Titan, my Aggron, both of which are EV trained and at lv 100.

Which pokemon do I always carry with me? That's easy they'd have to be

Eevee
My starter -on which game I'm playing on-
Pikachu
Reshiram
Zoroark
Samurott
Kyurem
Mienshao
Pachirisu
Empoleon
Skitty
Manaphy
Buizel
Emogla
Ninetail/Vulpix
Riolu
Virizion
Minccino
Volcarona

And of course I can't forget about good old Espeon.

-I swicth pokemon to pc and back again. so I always have one of them with me at all times except Espeon I need to train my Eevee to get her.-

deokishisu.123

Justified Trope
A Pokémon I always have with me is my Empoleon. Also, my Staraptor, Metagross, Lucario, Charizard, and Serperior. My team is great, and I love them. Yeah, though, too many steel types... but, hey, I prefer sentimentality.

Belle, my Lilligant. I tried cycling her out but I just can't. She's the only pokemon left that's been on my team since the start of the game and I just can't bear to get rid of her since she's been so absolutely reliable.

Status
Not open for further replies.