• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which Pokémon do you carry always with you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My current favorite is Scrafty, Fletch. I keep him with me all the time now. He's carefully EV trained, he's got Dragon Dance & Moxie and I dunno. He's just such a good Pokemon. I love having him on my team.

Volcarona aka Mothra

tombux

my haxorus Razor

Zekrom77

Light the Way
Excadrill and Scrafty

Qmaz246

Disney Trainer
Always a flying type that knows fly, and a High level pokemon.

Aizle Syracuse

Cannot fly.
In regards to Soulsilver... my Weavile, Felarka. :3 Quite a Jolly fellow; he knows Ariel Ace, Ice Punch, Brick Break, and Night Slash aaaaand has perfect IVs in Attack & Speed. ^.^ He beat Red almost singlehandedly! =D I wish I had a way to transfer him over to Black... 'Tupid Wi-fi. ;~;

Jonah the Slaking

Couch-bound Warrior
I always have four Pokemon in BW: My Hydreigon, Shadowwing; my Volcarona, Forcefire; my Serperior, Conqueror; and my Kyurem (because he has Fly).

Joelerz

Your Fateful Battle
My Electivire, he is always so versatile and just feels like a pokemon that can always get the job done. But before he came out it would have to be Ampharos.

Mine has to be Lucario, although i don't have it yet on black but i do have a riolu on black

Ever since beating the elite four the first time and being able to catch the pokemon from the other regions. I have had a Dragonite with me and a simipour throughout the journey

Floette

Fennekin
I had an absol which I kept on my team in every game. It got deleted at no fault of my own. I am preparing to catch and train another one. I often use crobat and stantler as well.

xprincessgemx

I always try to use the new pokemon with each game that I get but I do always keep whatever starter I use in my team, I chose Tepig in White.

My Breloom I transferred up from Pearl, so I can catch anything rare or shiny I come across

Status
Not open for further replies.