• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which Pokémon do you carry always with you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rezzuréct

Allez Les Bleus!
Scizor. Sweeping all E4.

Sturdy Shedinja

Knower of things
It has to be Volcarona mainly for flame body and fly helps me with egg hatching/iv checks. One of the best gen 5's for just looking like a badass.

Aquaholic

It's currently Volcarona, merely for the breeding I've been doing. I'm also raising it to 100 so I can get Feiry Dance. Normally I carry Feraligatr and/or Blastoise with me :3

DarkPrince270

Dark Prince
My very own Luxray. Just seems so sexy. No homo.

Lulu_used_SunnyDay

Petal Blizzard
I can't think of any pokemon that I ALWAYS had on my team, but the one I've abused of the most over the years is Charden, the Charizard I'm with since my first Fire-Red playthrough. Always transferred him over to the newer gens, and often used him as my flier and to spam around flamethrowers with.....Yup, Charden :D

CrobatOwns

Back from the dead!
Crobat :D (well and Golbat in FR/LG and R/B/Y)

Since I could not get Crobat in those games, I used Golbat instead. In my Leafgreen, I ended up getting a Crobat after the E4 :D

Anyways that family of pokemon have always been my favorite for reasons unknown. They are fast and somehow never die...

Crobat Forever!

Palkia98

my tyranitar and feraligatr say hi.

Nikkoru_91

Vappy Trainer~
My Vaporeon and Ninetales.

They've had a spot in my teams since R/B/Y and likely will long remain so. I love their designs, and they aren't too shabby in battle.

Marbi Z

Cin-Der-Race!
With the exception of my White Team I always have Lopunny and Gardevoir ;-)

wacwacwac

I've always got my Charizard and Metagross with me. In my opinion, coolest pokemon around.

ChimFang

i havent been playing white as much only about 2 days orso, bot 5 badges. but Serperior i ALWAYS have with me. if my stupid sister didnt lose her Nds could trade some awesome starters like cyndaquil to pokemon white. but i will have to wait for a while

xXShinyUmbreonXx

I'll usually keep a tyranitar on my team, and often times have a salamence (favorite dragon) as well. Every option I can I have a typhlosion as well.
As soon as I have it, a shiny umbreon too.

Ces

There's no one pokemon I keep with me, but I'd have to say Chatot for RNGing and fly. I'm also currently raising a shiny Axew line, which will probably stay with me. I love the shiny Haxorus sprite.

Slayer Shank

The Ozone Deity
To get the obvious out of the way I can't have a team without my starter it's like having an army without the general. Other than the starter I always have a place on my team for that unique yet slightly overpowered pokemon like these guys: ;461; ;448; ;292;

Sucker_Punch

Well Rayquazza ;384; has been with me since Ruby, but after he reached Lvl 100, I stopped using him because Lvl 100's are too overpowered for me -.- but in every game since platinum, I use a Weavile! ;461;

Well I always have my Feraligatr from HG with me. Would've taken the one I had in Gold but I can't :| I also usually carry my Mewtwo with me, but that's so I can just destroy anything the game throws at me if I'm not otherwise ready for it. And I usually try to keep my starter from that game with me :3

Status
Not open for further replies.