• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which Pokémon do you carry always with you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rosierjay

Lillipup Trainer
as soon as i could transfer him poochyena. for black though it's been lillipup. i'm determined to have the strongest lillipup ever.

Sceptrigon

Armored Legend
Hmm in Black and White, I would carry my Dewott/Samurott with me at all times because it knows False Swipe, and also being a top favorite. But if for all generations, it might be Salamence. It's fun to sweep. =D

Rarity

Always my starter(also for surf) plus a pokemon with fly

Victory

Banned
Usually Gallade at least once in every game. He is like my exact twin ;)

Riceslash

The pangolin
Sandslash and Swampert, as soon as possible, I get one in each game. It also helps that Sandshrew is catchable in every game except Red and FireRed (In Silver you can get it in the Game Corner).

SoftRockStar

My 4th gen Salamence is always with me, since 2009.. yep, he knows Fly

yanmegy423

Litwick-KAWAIIDESU!
Vanilluxe and my beloved Yanmega... They always support me wherever I go.

Lasaro

Moustache Cash Stash
My Scraggy. I fell in love and couldn't even bare to evolve him. ): He will forever be with me, yeahuh.

JennyJackson

Khezu Whelp
As of B/W, a shiny reshiram named Fatalis. (my friend gave it to me, I don't care that it's hacked since you can't really get a shiny one without hacking anyway...)

I just use it for training on Audinos, really. Always nice to add to my Reshiram collection.

RUBBADUCKY

execute order 66
my skarmory. i caught him in sapphire version a long time ago but i really didnt use him that much then. i didnt really start to use him until i transferred him to pearl. i taught him fly and carried him with me but hardly ever used him for battle. in soul silver i traded skarmory over after like the 5th gym and used him on my in game team. though being underleveled compared to some of my other pokemon, he could out-preform them. in my final battle with red, skarmory managed to kill his last 3 pokemon after all my others couldnt. and now he plays a leading role wherever i go in black version.

ForeverFlame

My Gardevoir. I've had her for eight years now. She was the first Pokemon I caught in the 3rd generation, and she ended up being Modest with 29 in Special Attack. I've had her for the longest out of all of the Pokemon that I currently possess.

adamc5739

well mine used to be geodude, level 89. i never wanted to evolve it.
Now i decided that my final playthrough of white will be the last time i keep my trusty geodude.
im thinking of keeping my Stoutland for the next couple games.

Status
Not open for further replies.