• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which Pokémon do you carry always with you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

magikrap

Typhlosion Trainer
Right now, its my trusty Sigilyph. I use him to Fly, and I've had him in my lineup since way back in March when I got the game and captured him in the Desert Resort. I've gotten 14 Pokemon to Lv. 100 so far, including my starter Samurott, but Sigilyph's stayed with me the entire time as I don't usually use it for battle - its not overly strong but its dependable and can help support weaker Pokemon I'm training up. Right now he's Lv. 92, and soon I'll have to start looking for another Pokemon to Fly; but I've really grown attached to Sigilyph and I don't really want to get him to Lv. 100 and deposit him in the PC. He seems like he deserves better than that.

Man, I get way too attached to my Pokemon... no one's even going to read this. :p

My Volcarona, considering that she's one of my strongest Pokemon. I also always have my Unfezant with me, because she knows Fly XD.

Right now, its my trusty Sigilyph. I use him to Fly, and I've had him in my lineup since way back in March when I got the game and captured him in the Desert Resort. I've gotten 14 Pokemon to Lv. 100 so far, including my starter Samurott, but Sigilyph's stayed with me the entire time as I don't usually use it for battle - its not overly strong but its dependable and can help support weaker Pokemon I'm training up. Right now he's Lv. 92, and soon I'll have to start looking for another Pokemon to Fly; but I've really grown attached to Sigilyph and I don't really want to get him to Lv. 100 and deposit him in the PC. He seems like he deserves better than that.

Man, I get way too attached to my Pokemon... no one's even going to read this. :p

Hey, I read it! :D

And I do kinda the same thing (without raising pokes to 100 and dropping them in boxes, though). I have my handy Fly/Flash Sigilyph and Cut/Strength/Hypnosis/Super Fang Watchog on me at all times as HM users (Fly is always good to have) and Pokemon-catchers.

Besides, once I catch Pokerus I try to keep it on as many pokes as I can, paranoid as I am. So I boxed everything with Pokerus and only allowed Sigilyph and Watchog to lose it overnight.

Killer_Flygon

Pre BW: Mostly my Fly slave with the Starter/Surf Slave at times.

Post BW: one or two Chatot and my Chandelure (Shanoa).

I always have my starter - its like my baby! Also, in black, ever since i hatched my larvesta/volcarona, she hasn't been put in the box... Although come to think of it, neither has archeops (but he knows fly, and he has stupidly high attack, so annoying battles tend to end quick...)

wolf king

Resistance is futile
lucario usually is a team player. From the moment i started playing pokemon (round about yellow generation.) I always had a pidgeot in my team, but i slowly got fed up with it's movepool. It's Still always in my team to this day,because i love it's design, except it's role is reduced to my pilot (in otherwords it's my fly/HM slave). Flygons are usually in my team too.

Last edited:
My Starter Pokemon, Samurott, is my most trusty Pokemon that I can't go without.

BlazikenBlitz

Blaziken Ninja
Blaziken. He was the starter of the first game I played, and he's been my favorite pokemon since.

J-star

Dynamic Entry!
My Magmortar is always right up front and my trusty Fearow is currently the only pokemon I have beside vullaby that knows Fly.

Muffindog

Team Saturn Boss
Pikachu his moves are:
Volt tackle,thunderbolt,thunder and iron tale.
I wanted to make it like ashes pikachu but I don't like quick attack

Victory

Banned
I used to have a Watchog with me. It was actually a trained Watchog, and he wasn't that bad...

Squiddly Dee

∈ (⊙ ⊖ ⊙) ∋
Like a lot of people, I always keep my starter with me. Whether it's Venusaur, Typhlosion, Sceptile, Empoleon, Samurott, or any other of my starters, I always take them with me wherever I go.

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
My Volcarona that I caught in the Relic Castle, and knows Fly.

A legit pokemon with Flame Body and Fly is a God-send.

Misiziri

Snow in Africa...?
It depends on which game. I usually always have a Pokemon I hold very dear to me with me. In XD: Gale of Darkness, I almost ALWAYS have my Delcatty, her name is Lavish, in my party. I love having an Absol in my party, but there tough to find sometimes :/ In ranger, I usually have to go to the location and snatch an Absol and have it walk around with me, heh heh ^^

Lance The Champ

The Aura Guardian
I take Kyurem with me wherever I go... the rest keep on changing

Status
Not open for further replies.