• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which Pokémon do you carry always with you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lineaire

None really because when I hatch eggs I deposit all my pokemon except a litwick that I don't use normally except for hatching thanks to flame body... lol. But in normal circumstances I usually keep whatever flying pokemon I have on hand with me or my reliable Lilligant...

Since Emerald, I've always had a lvl 100 Rayquaza, just to Fly to random places and to kill off wild Pokemon while EV training, if my Pokemon is too weak.

Cutty

Forever now
In 3rd and 4th game, Crobat. In 5th gen Swoobat.

jmdavid12

Challenge Accepted
I had a tradition with me for every Pokemon game...I'd use the first Flying-type Pokemon that pops up. This continued until B/W, when they introduced my least favorite Flying Type. EVER.

gabriels1010

King Scizor
The best and only

I allways have my Scizor whit me , and the same family, always when i go to start one game of pokemon i start the game and when i can pass a egg for my first scizor (Pokemon Cristal) a play whit him!! at level 100 i pass all the family to scizor family box in the game jijiij

Scizor are the best!!!

5th gen i always carry around reshiram and tyranitar. All the other gens,it's tyranitar.

Lt Steel

The Steel Curtain
Shiny Shinx. I have clones for every game i play.
Yes, a whole clone army!
He's like my little Pikachu. I usually keep him as Luxio until i beat the Elite 4, just to make it a challenge. (And because i prefer Luxio more...)

Garlador

I beat the original game with Blastoise and Nidoking... and since then, I HAVE to have them in my party, even if better Pokemon are available.

sweet_piplup123

I lost the game?!?!
I always keep my starter in my party. 3rd gen was Swampert, 4th was Empoleon and 5th is Samurwott (some name... I still have difficulty in remembering 5th gen names).

Though, I've been keeping Victini a lot in my party lately. Mainly because it's my first ever event Pokemon I have.

Dreamfall

Renewed Pokemon Vet
I just recently got back into Pokemon after about a 10 year hiatus. So far through my Black version I always have my Cinccino in my team. He can kick some major butt with the Tail Whip attack.

When I played back when I was younger I always had a Pikachu. I know he is the mascot and all, but I really like him. I wish the newer Gen had the Pokemon follow you option like Yellow did. It was awesome to have Pika by my side the whole game! So I hope to soon play all of the Generations I missed so I can get my buddy Pikachu back!

First of all the specification of this question(pokemon repeatedly carried through everyone of one's game of all generations) is not relevant to Black and White because they don't contain past generation pokemon until post-game. As well as in other generations the same pokemon doesn't appear until different times in different games. Pikachu appears the second part of the second generation when one reaches Kanto while in the first generation(and their remakes) it appears in Virdian forest at the beginning of the game. So one can't ALWAYS carry it necessarily.

I don't have one. I tend to like switching up what I use both per game play and per game. I try anyway. I do tend to always have a pikachu in my first generation remake teams.

Cool Boy

Be fearless
My Armeldo.... love him

Status
Not open for further replies.