• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which Pokémon do you carry always with you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

captainrandom316

Hoenn League Champ
I still have my starter pokemon from Leafgreen, Charizard on my Pokemon White.
Charizard has beat the Elite Four in Hoenn, Kanto, Johto, Sinnoh and Unova.
It has also beat Mt Battle, Red, Battle Tower and Cool Contest Master Rank.

2rsa

Shiny Hunter
I still have my starter pokemon from Leafgreen, Charizard on my Pokemon White.
Charizard has beat the Elite Four in Hoenn, Kanto, Johto, Sinnoh and Unova.
It has also beat Mt Battle, Red, Battle Tower and Cool Contest Master Rank.
Thats really cool,i wish i could migrate my gen 3 Pokemon.

blackterminator3

My starter in the games and add in my favorite Pokemon Ramparados.

Vendidurt

« Breeder »
i got a volcarona. it can fly, and its at level 75 or so, and i hatched it from a baby and it helps do the same for many a litter of shiny-attempted's, or going after major IVs, etc.. its like having my old aerodactyl and magcargo from plat all in one! pure utility, with nice coverage moves, just in case.

Eeveemaster

Amemoth Fan :D
I always have Masquerain in my roster. I love this little buggie so effin much. :p

Ippika726

Pichu Piper
I can't say I've had it in my party in ALL my games, but Ampharos will never ever leave my team in HG. <3 Love you Ampharos!

Clarity

Rawr! <3
Swoobat on Black and Braviary on White, they fly me where I need to go. xD Most time I carry my starter too.

StrongBad456

Beginning Trainer
My Groudon and Blaziken that I've had since I played Ruby version. I've had them through most games since then(all except Sapphire, FireRed, and Diamond because I never beat them). Now they're both level 100.

☭Secret_Shocker☭

Volcarona and Hydreigon. ^^ Those two are my favorites, wherever I go, i have them in my party.

xDWarrior

Pikachu. And I try to get Charizard when I can.

MewQueen

A Mew (Hence my name)

Status
Not open for further replies.