• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which Pokémon do you carry always with you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flawless-Sky

Jolteon cuz he's my fav. pokémon ^^

MusicMan

Fire Master
Entei ... Its My Partner ... I Used To Have Entei From Second Generation

Zantex

up until black and white i used to always take Tyranitar. now it will be Hydreigon :D (and yes i like dragon types. Hydreigon is the best dragon and dark type. unlike most of them he only has no 4x weakness which is why he is better than Tyranitar and Dragonite. they both are weaker than Hydreigon.
My new team as follows:

Hydreigon
Bronzong
Arcanine
Eelektross
Dusknoir
Machamp

ive restarted in both versions 5x it least and my black version currently has lvl100 pokemon (but they aren't what i'd call strong except Hydreigon.)
i don't use legendaries btw for one reason they are overpowered completely and totally.

Ash&Pikachu-Fan

Pika-Speed
Pikachu, ALWAYS! Pikachu... even for online battles! lol that's why I lose so easily sometimes XD

rykerr1

The Great Gublet
I always have my flame body Chandelure and shiny Unfezant for flying purposes (unless I'm hatching eggs).

Lady-hinata

The Silent Helper
I will always try to leave room on my team for my Eevee.

Kninja22

<---Shine for me
If I can get a trade,its Keldeo

tyranitarenthusiast

my gliscor for g5
its always underestimated but it always comes through

but in g4
i would never be seen without my trusty tyranitar
View attachment 4976

cain004

Ferothorn Enthusiast
i almost always use differeent pokemon
But in Gen IV i usually keep spot for a luxaray in there and in gen V, FEROTHORN

Wishing Star

Astral Charm Owner
I always have either my Togekiss or Skarmory with me.
It only makes sense, since both are awesome for me but annoying for my opponent to take down!

rayquaza definatly, had him since my first game and been in pearl, platinum, HG and now trading over to white

Status
Not open for further replies.