• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which Pokémon do you carry always with you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Machomacho

My whole team. I'm just one of those picky people.

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
Duhh, it's Maractus. What kind of person DOESNT always carry a Maractus around? All the cool kids do it.

AuroriumX

The Interceptor
I don't actually have a specific Pokemon but I always try to have at least one of the Eeveelutions on my team, preferably Jolteon or Umbreon.

Bigmiga80

I have always with me my Zapdos or my Hydreigon

BlazingCharizard39

Torrent of Awesome
i always keep my starter with me.

DarkSword39

Heehouhouhouhou!
I've used Zubat every Odd numbered Generation.
Zubat is very common, so it's easy to catch one.
Almost always my Flier.

Zyon

NUM NUM NUM
Usually I always keep my starter pokemon, except the fifth generation I traded them out eventually. Besides the starter pokemon I've also had a Crobat before I never liked Zubat because they were so common(not to mention stupid confuse ray EVERY time), but when Crobat was introduced in Johto I grew attached to it and have so ever since.

Pookey-man

The Man of Many...
Duhh, it's Maractus. What kind of person DOESNT always carry a Maractus around? All the cool kids do it.

THIS. I never let go of my Maractus, especially after spending an hour trying to find one. Whenever I put it back into my PC, I feel guilty

James2344

Keyblade wielder
Xaldin my Braviary cause it can fly and battle

Devout

Nincada Trainer
3 bug types is always my main as i rotate them, the starter pokemon is my 6th pokemon back up always.

Caught a Venipede early on and leveled him up asap :D and he has pretty strong move pools.

!jirachi!

3/4 dead...
my flying ANA pickachu he's just awesome! and it's easy to fly to different town

hiyy11

T.E.G Member.
Scyther. Scyther has always been in my party. He is and always will be my fav pokemon. I always have him and my starter (Tepig usually)

Kamek1

What am I?
Crobat because he's so versatile. Fly, defog, mean look, high speed he's amazing.

And look at his design. He's purple. Nuff said

Iristle

I make no sense
In White 1, I almost always have Myria, my Galvantula with me. As a Joltik she was positively adorable and the Thunder/Compoundeyes combo wrecks stuff. She was the first Pokémon I got to 100 in White 1.
In White 2, I haven't really gotten much of a signature Pokémon, because I usually have my whole team with me instead.

In fact, normally I don't really carry my favourite Pokémon with me because the spaces in my party are usually needed for something else, like Chatots for RNG and my Volcarona to provide Flame Body for hatching eggs, or perhaps a Breloom for catching Pokémon, and then spare slots for the Pokémon I'm getting.

Status
Not open for further replies.