• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which Pokémon do you carry always with you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

N(emesis)

Always my starter till I beat E4 then i start raising other mons from the game. Altaria is my flyin buddy so she is always with me , except when im hatchin eggs and for that Volcarona is perfect cuz it can fly also.

telivisionhead

I always keep my starter of that game on me. For example on my White I started with Snivy, so I always have Serperior with me.

same in white and black 2 I started with Oshawott so its always with me. No matter what happens its always somewhere on my team. But on soul silver ferligater because I cant get my samurott from white (my first pokemon game) to soul silver since it doesn't exist in that game or region

pokemasta92

I never have the same Pokémon with me, because I only like to use the Pokémon from the generation I'm playing so that I can get a feel for them. However with every single generation I ALWAYS have my starter Pokémon with me. It never ever sees a PC.

xXCobalionXx

Cobalion. Yeah.
I love to use my Serperior as often as possible, but now it's level 100.
It's seeing greener pastures now.

MidnightFennekin

Unwashed skank
When I can;

SUNFLORA!!!

It's one of my favorite Pokemon, it's one of the only Pokemon who's movepool is normal after a Stone Evolution, and it's an early game king when it gets Mega Drain.

When I found out it was obtainable in BW, I was psyched.

When I found out it was obtainable early in BW2, I died.

In my most recent playthrough, I got some Sun Stones before I even left Aspertia thanks to Dream Radar.

Eek! I love Sunflora!

Oh my gosh! This is so embarrassing! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh!

My horrible PMD: EoT/D/S Sunflora impression :s

N and Reshiram

A guy and his dragon
always carry a hydreigon in BW/BW2, fly and surf come in handy. (cuz i hate when u go to some where with water, and u relize u dont have any surfers then ya got to go all the way back to the pokecenter -.-)

orochi

Bibarel and Swana! Cause I always need them XD And Um...my shiny Umbreon or my zoroark.

Mr. L 500

YOOM-TAH!
I always have my Serperior with me! He was my first Pokemon to hit level 100 due to his large amount of time spent in battles.

Shadow Caster

Plasma Executive
While not my favorite Pokemon, Rotom-W has always been an asset to my team. He may not be as strong, or bulky as other Pokemon, he definitely plays his part well. Also, the Water/Electric typing is awesome.

mew 2000

Shiny Celebi
Replace Snivy with Tepig and you have my answer. :p

With each generation and playthrough I strive to use Pokemon I never used before, so I don't have a species of Pokemon that stays on my team for every generation. If I had to choose, it would definitely be Nidoking.

This, but replace nidoking with pickachu, if he's available he's my elct type pokemon of the game.

Summonight

Who Homestuck here?
Victini only came out in Gen 5, but ever since I caught the Liberty Garden one in the beginning of BW, I used it in my team and loved the hell out of it. It's adorable. I didn't use it in BW2 because I wanted to give other Pokemon a chance, but if X and Y allow Gen 5 to Gen 6 transferring, then you bet that Victini is coming with me!
Same for Zoroark, Keldeo, Reshiram, Zangoose, Shaymin, and the rest of my bros!

mjunior3

Link Jokers!
My Giratina is always around to destroy whatever little tiny Pokemon jump out of the grass. :)

I used to always carry my starter Samurott. I still carry him in front most of the time, but I've got Volcarona with me even more often. It has Fly, it's strong, and when I used to be hatching tons of Eggs, it made them hatch faster with Flame Body.

ashdawn504

Dragon trainer.
My shiny umbreon, I dont care how out-dated, how bad how horrible in stats it is. umbreon will ALWAYS be my beloved darktype wall.

Status
Not open for further replies.