• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which Pokémon Do You Want To See Return In The Galar Regional Dex?

ReneEnjolras

Explorer of Ruins
Baltoy line and Unown (hopefully with updated stats and movesets).

ARG0

Pokemon Researcher
I think Aegislash goes without saying. My goodness if it goes unincluded. I think it kinda depends on how big the dex is too. Ideally, I'd like to at least see Gardevoir and Gallade if we ignore the big elephant in the room. Golurk, Haxorus, and even Bisharp are also big ones. There's about 34-37 evolution lines that I think would make a lot of sense for Galar, but I think it'd be better to wait and see what Galar has first before using those to fill in the blanks.

Creyk

If they included sunkern, I would be most pleased and use one equipped with an everstone on my playthrough.

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
I'd love to see wild starters. I swear seeing Charizard in LGPE in the wild was amazing and felt so good

anjunajake

you were the sun & moon to me
I would love to see lots of fairy, dragons, and steels. I want this region to that that mythical dragons and fairy tales feel to it.

paipr_christian

grass type fan.
iEE1EJ0.jpg

Don't know if it's been mentioned yet but I think it's safe to say Klink line (with at least Klang) will be in the games.

Maybe with a regional variant?

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
These are the Pokemon I think might be included on the regional dex based on the themes around Galar:

Industrialization:
Machop line
Magnemite line
Muk line
Koffing line
Beldum line
Timburr line
Trubbish line
Klink line

Medieval:
Ponyta line
Dratini line
Skarmory
Aron line
Bagon line
Axew line
Druddigon line
Golett line
Deino line
Noibat line

Knighthood & Royalty:
Nidoran F & M lines
Ralts line
Swablu line
Karrablast line
Shelmet line
Frillish line
Pawniard line
Musketeer Trio
Honedge line

Mystical & Mythological:
Abra line
Lapras (Loch Ness)
Murkrow line
Nosepass
Sableye
Spoink line
Regi Trio
Snover line
Espurr line
Phantump line

Tauros
Hoothoot line
Mareep line
Hoppip line
Sunkern line
Miltank
Bidoof line
Kricketot line
Budew line
Combee line
Lopunny line
Ducklett line
Deerling line
Bunnelby line
Scatterbug line
Skiddo line
Cutiefly line

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
The Honedge line, Dratini line, Bagon line, Druddigon, Lapras, Clefairy line, Flabebé line, Carbink, Mareep line, Skiddo and Gogoat, Sentret And Furret, Venonat And Venomoth, Dhelmise, Sewaddle line (to represent British fashion designers), and Pidove line.

Luthor

I think Persian could be in the dex. That may seem odd I'll admit but the Alolan form is based on a British Shorthair so there is a tenuous connection.