• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which Pokémon Do You Want To See Return In The Galar Regional Dex?

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
No, Japanese trailer showcased Lampent.

Ophie

Salingerian Phony
Ditto is also back, along with Sigilyph, the Sudowoodo line, the Vileplume line, the Litwick line, and the Baltoy line. The Japanese trailer also confirms that the Cherubi line and Togedemaru will also be returning.

Nice! Togedemaru was my go-to Pokémon to fight Celesteela, because they never expect Togedemaru to do anything but roll over and die. I might do this again with Corviknight should it prove popular.

Just one more Bug family and the dex should be pretty well rounded.

Rock also seems to need a few more.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Looking at the currently known Pokemon available in Galar, I noticed that some of my favorites like Zoroark, Hassam (Scizor), and Rentorar (Luxray) are still missing which makes me a little apprehensive, but I suppose that there's still plenty of time for them to be revealed in the next two months.

i2i

Big Bad Wolf
Looking at the currently known Pokemon available in Galar, I noticed that some of my favorites like Zoroark, Hassam (Scizor), and Rentorar (Luxray) are still missing which makes me a little apprehensive, but I suppose that there's still plenty of time for them to be revealed in the next two months.

Has any of your favorite made it into the Galar Dex yet?

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
Ah, I see. Nevertheless, one of those is Onix, whose Rock-type is lost when it evolves.

I didn't count Onix since we already know Steelix is in. The 6 I counted were Drednaw, Rolypoly, Rhyperior, Sudowoodo, Tyranitar, and Gigalith. Out of those, only Drednaw and Rolypoly could possibly lose their typings when they evolved, but for all we know right now, they might not even evolve at all.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
Lampent being confirmed means that they finally revealed a Fire-type that is not a Gen 1 Pokemon, Scorbunny, or Heat Rotom (which is barely even a Fire-type).

Fairy Queen

Lover of the Fairy type
Pokemon I want to return: Wobbuffet, Mantine, Quagsire, Pelipper, Wailord, Dusclops, Vespiquen, Drifblim, Vanilluxe, Lickilicky, Wigglytuff, Hypno, Exeggutor, Jumpluff, Magcargo, Corsola, Hariyama, Swalot, Grumpig, Swampert, Whiscash, Tropius, Claydol, Wailren, Chimecho, Kecleon, Wormadam, Lumineon, Tangrowth, Probopass, Yanmega, Musharna, Klinklang, Stunfisk, Beheeyem, Alomomola, Florges, Gogoat, Dragalgae, Shiinotic, Comfey, Crabominable, Silvally, Meltan.

While I obviously wish all pokemon were returning, I am really hoping that this cut helps lesser used pokemon shine.

Updating this. Only Claydol has been confirmed since I last made this post. Hoping more of these are confirmed soon...

RedJirachi

Veteran member
I'm unsure whether the Swirlix line returning is good or not, given we have another fairy dessert introduced in Gen 8. Though we might finally have one of those one-off, trade use only items to evolve Pokemon at least subvert the first part with Alcreime

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
Farfetch'd has been confirmed to return, and it now has a cool new evolution. The Japanese trailer also revealed the return of the Karrablast line, and by extension the Shelmet line.

Last edited:

ShadowForce720

Here is the updated list with the new additions:

Grass:Grookey,Eldegoss,Leafeon,Tsareena,Abomasnow,Roserade,Ludicolo,Maractus, Gourgeist,Ferrothorn,Mow Rotom,Whimsicott,Vileplume and Bellossom, Cherrim

Fire:Scorbunny,Flareon,Arcanine,Charizard,(Kanto)Ninetales, Heat Rotom, Chandelure

Water:Sobble,Drednaw,Cramorant,Wishiwashi,Wailord,Vaporeon,Jellicent,Seismitoad, Mantine,Milotic,Pelipper,Lanturn,Gyarados,Seaking,Quagsire,Ludicolo,Golisopod,Lapras, Toxapex, Gastrodon(East Sea),Wash Rotom,Qwilfish

Electric:Yamper,Morpeko,Raichu,Vikavolt,Jolteon,Lanturn,Galvantula,Manectric,Heliolisk,Rotom(all of it's forms), Togedemaru

Flying:Corviknight,Cramorant,Noctowl,Braviary,Butterfree,Charizard,Hawlucha,Mantine, Pelipper, Gyarados,Vespiquen,Drifblim,Togekiss,Noivern,Swoobat, Fan Rotom, Sigilyph, Unfezant, Farfetch'd

Rock: Drednaw,Rolycoly,Tyranitar,Rhyperior,Onix,Gigalith, Sudowoodo

Ground:Flygon,Pupitar,Hippowdon,Rhyperior,Steelix,Golurk,Mudsdale,Seismitoad,Diggersby,Quagsire,Dugtrio(Kanto),Gastrodon(East Sea), Claydol

Steel:Corviknight,Duraludon,Lucario,Steelix,Bronzong,Ferrothorn,Mawile, Togedemaru, Escavalier, Aegislash

Psychic:Meowstic,Espeon,Wobbuffet,Malamar,Bronzong,Gardevoir and Gallade,Mew, Swoobat,Reuniclus, Sigilyph, Claydol

Ghost: Polteageist,Dusknoir,Golurk,Gengar, Jellicent,Mimikyu,Drifblim,Froslass,Gourgeist, Rotom, Chandelure, Aegislash, Sableye

Dark:Impidimp,Morpeko,Obstagoon(also includes Galarian Linoone), Hydreigon,Tyranitar, Umbreon,Pangoro,Malamar,Weavile,Liepard, Sableye

Fairy:Impidimp,Alcremie,Galarian Weezing, Sylveon, Slurpuff, Gardevoir,Clefable, Togekiss, Mimikyu,Mawile,Whimsicott, Ribombee

Dragon: Duraludon,Hydregion,Haxorus,Goodra,Noivern,Kommo-o

Ice:Glaceon,Abomasnow,Avalugg,Vanilluxe,Glalie and Froslass,Weavile,Lapras, Frost Rotom

Poison:Galarian Weezing(also by extentsion either a normal Koffing or a Galarian Koffing depending on whether or not Koffing has a Galar form.),Gengar,Roserade,Garbodor,Toxapex, Toxicroak,Qwilfish, Vileplume

Bug:Vikavolt,Butterfree,Vespiquen,Galvantula,Golisopod, Escavalier, Ribombee

Fighting: Sirfetch'd, Lucario, Sawk, Bewear, Hawlucha, Pangoro, Machamp, Gallade, Hitmonlee,Hitmonchan, Hitmontop,Kommo-o,Toxicroak,Conkeldurr

Normal: Wooloo,Obstagoon(also includes Galarian Linoone),Cinccino,Noctowl,Braviary,Snorlax,Eevee,Bewear,Diggersby,Heliolisk, Ditto, Unfezant, Farfetch'd

Pokemon that we don't currently know the types for:Zacian,Zamazenta

Last edited:

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty
Since Escavalier is included by association the Accelgor has to be in the Galar Dex since Karrablast and Shelmet must be traded for each other to evolve. They could tweak its evolution method but it is not necessary as it is not like with Feebas where the evolution method is not present in a generation following its debut.