• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which Pokémon Do You Want To See Return In The Galar Regional Dex?

ReneEnjolras

Explorer of Ruins
God, I would love for the Unown to get more lore.
I would as well. And they need to stop being just a gimmick. Nintendo, give Unown more moves, please!

LeHarrt

I would love to have a few Kalos lines return like Espurr, Skiddo and Honedge. Also Buizel, Cubchoo and Budew lines.

Amiti

I'd love to see those that have not appear frequently enough. Glameow, Cherubi, Venonat, Girafarig, Blitzle, Teddiursa, Phanpy, Bronzor, Tynamo.

Enough of classic Kantonian like Machop, Magnemite, Abra, Zubat, Geodude.

Also less Magikarp, more freshwater variants.

Last edited:

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
Ah yes! I forgot, it shows up so quickly. Thats one down, I also feel that Honedge will be available solely due to the game names.
Lunatone and Solrock were not in the Alola Dex, so the Honedge line is not guaranteed to appear here.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
CoroCoro images confirmed that both the Bagon line and the Drifloon line are in the Galar dex.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
CoroCoro images confirmed that both the Bagon line and the Drifloon line are in the Galar dex.
Those are screenshots from Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon. Based on the circumstances of the Corocoro issue, I’m assuming it’s showing how Draco Meteor was another move that was named in a contest as that’s the move Salamence is using against Drifloon

heatran_ran

Lost in Ilex Forest
Bringing back a couple of Johto lines that never had the chance to shine, like: Remoraid/Octillery, Dunsparce, Stantler, Sunkern/Sunflora, and Ledyba/Ledian, would be great...

PokeMon2.0

Cramorant is too cute for words!
I want the following
Ducklett line
Pidove line
Vullaby line (if Rufflet is coming back)
Woobat line
Yungoos line
Lillipup line
Growlithe line
Pikachu/Pichu line
Johto starters
Tangela line
Bellsprout line
Oldish line
Venonat line
Joltik line
Stantler line
Hoothoot line
Wailmer line
Smoochum line
Elekid line
Magby line
Ledyba line
Spinarak line
Smeargle line
Flabébé line
Chansey/Happiny line
Spearow line
Zigzagoon line
Bidoof line
Starly line

BlackButterfree

Bringing back a couple of Johto lines that never had the chance to shine, like: Remoraid/Octillery, Dunsparce, Stantler, Sunkern/Sunflora, and Ledyba/Ledian, would be great...
Dunsparce seriously needs some kind of evolution, new form or improved move set to make it valuable. Or at least put it in an easily accessible early route so that people use it in the beginning.

Ducklett, Starly, Bidoof, Roselia, Helioptile, Whismur, Smeargle, Magikarp, Zubat, Nidoran, Poliwag, Carvanha, Gligar, Skrelp, Swablu, Bagon, Sneasel, Mantine, Gible, Dratini, Druddiggon, Venipede, Mareep, Grubbin, Scyther, Aron, Larvitar, Growlithe, Ralts, Sandile, Staryu, Trapinch, Golett, Drifloon, Ferroseed, Togepi, Eevee, Electrike, Cubone, Geodude, Sandshrew, Swinub, Seel, Spheal, Beldum, Dwebble, Snover, Croagunk, Marill, Skorupi, Natu, Gastly, Chinchou, Skiddo, Larvesta, Wimpod, Dewpider, Wooper, Shellos, Honedge, Pancham, Shroomish, Omanyte, Kabuto, Joltik, Archen, Tirtouga, Frillish, Lotad, Exeggcute, Horsea, Deino, Murkrow lines, Absol, Skarmory, Stunfisk, Tropius, Aerodactyl, Qwilfish.
And Pokémon like Gallade, Pawniard, Bisharp, Escavalier, Stoutland and Lapras all seem perfectly fit for a UK-based region as well.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
My biggest hope is Glameow.

You could only get it in Pearl and all the way in Mirage Forest in OR/AS.

I just think it needs more attention.
Glameow and Purrugly I’d like to see get regional forms where they are based off of Manx cats and have Defense Curl and Rollout in their level up moveset because they use rolling attacks as a way of fighting in the absence of a tail.