• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which Pokémon Do You Want To See Return In The Galar Regional Dex?

BakingAspen

And this proves why people should ignore your posts since you don't seem to even be a little bit interested in having any sort of discussion.

No, I just have no interest in discussing anything with someone who dismisses other people as overreacting without talking to them first, but have a lovely day, sweetie. ;)

not to be a cop but can y'all quit fighting

Mhov

I think Escavalier would make a good fit since it's a jousting knight.
Similarly I think the Aggron-line and Bisharp line make good fits because of their knightly appearance.
The gen VI starters also fit Galar very well as RPG classes.
Slowking should provide a nice royal touch, as would Lilligant

Also, aren't crabs common in the UK? Crabby and Kingler would fit Gallar nicely I think.
The Stoutland and Unfezant lines also seem like a good fit for the region, maybe Glameow and Purugly as well
Granbull too seems like a Pokemon that would fit Galar.

I think Dhelmise would fit because the UK is a sea-faring nation.
Bastiodon and Palossand would also fit because they represent castles.

CHETTHEFAN

i think it will really suck if ultra beasts are removed from the games entirely. they added some interesting ideas about alternate dimensions that would be cool to explore further. plus poor blacephalon and stakataka only getting to be in one game.... feelsbadman

BlackButterfree

i think it will really suck if ultra beasts are removed from the games entirely. they added some interesting ideas about alternate dimensions that would be cool to explore further. plus poor blacephalon and stakataka only getting to be in one game.... feelsbadman

Yeah, Ultra Space was a very underdeveloped and promising element that ultimately went nowhere.

masterbreeder42

Beast Ball-catching Legend Wiz
Believe it or not, I want Breloom, and Durant. Not for any aesthetic or competitive reason, but because they - when combined with a Synchronize Gardevoir knowing Memento - make it possible to catch nearly any pokemon in any ball with ease. The only exceptions are those that require a little more finesse due to self-destructive moves. That sort of thing usually requires a Grumpig with Skill Swap for Thrash/Outrage/Petal Dance users, ghost-type for recoil damage users, or a Soundproof Mr. Mime for Perish Song users. If they take out ANY of these pokemon, I will be very irritated. In fact, right now I am in the process of using all of these to catch every breedable pokemon that can currently be caught in a Beast Ball in same Ball. I've been putting it off for a couple years, but I'm almost done. I already did all the hard ones, like Beldum. I will then proceed to breed a Beast Ball on to every Hidden Ability pokemon I can. Who doesn't want people to know that they can easily catch any Pokémon the hard way? That's why I use Premier Balls on Ultra Beasts.

In addition, I want Meltan and Melmetal, and not just in the Dex. I want an event that GIVES you a Meltan that you can evolve outside of Go. Some of us don't want to play on our smartphones for hours on end, or at all!

Last edited:

masterbreeder42

Beast Ball-catching Legend Wiz

I completely agree. Maybe don't keep the random journey through the Ultra Wormhole, but introduce some new Ultra Beasts some way or another. Perhaps another way to make it even more interesting would be to introduce a way to BREED Ultra Beasts. Since they're extradimensional beings, maybe they can't make eggs with other pokemon, not even Ditto, but maybe they could with each OTHER, despite being genderless.

I think Escavalier would make a good fit since it's a jousting knight.

The funny thing about this is it literally couldn't be done without also including Accelgor. Since Karrablast can only evolve when trading for Shelmet they couldn't add one of the two without the other.

On a similar note, since we already know Sawk will be in the game I think it's pretty much given that Throh will be there too. They may not be related directly but they are counterparts of each other. Having one without the other wouldn't feel right.

On a similar note, since we already know Sawk will be in the game I think it's pretty much given that Throh will be there too. They may not be related directly but they are counterparts of each other. Having one without the other wouldn't feel right.
Probably Sawk for Sword only and Throh for Shield only

In addition, I want Meltan and Melmetal, and not just in the Dex. I want an event that GIVES you a Meltan that you can evolve outside of Go. Some of us don't want to play on our smartphones for hours on end, or at all!

I'll be VERY surprised if we don't get Meltan and Melmetal because at this point they're the only Pokemon that have not appeared in a core game yet, just a pair of remakes where you can't actually battle wild Pokemon.

I'll be VERY surprised if we don't get Meltan and Melmetal because at this point they're the only Pokemon that have not appeared in a core game yet, just a pair of remakes where you can't actually battle wild Pokemon.
I think so too. I actually thing Meltan is a Gen VIII pokemon

Acer11

Of course, I can't tell yet which moves are TMs in the games. I can't say generation because last gen had two seperate sets, one in Sun, Moon, Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon, and one in Let's Go, Pikachu!/Eevee!

kaylavarnell4736

Xtreme Pokefan
My boi Drapion!!! :-:

lablablabz

I hope Charizard being in the game opens up the possibility of other (non-Kanto) starters being available in the Galar Dex.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
I'm betting ALL dragons will make it. England based region as I've brought up before means knights and royal Pokemon, and knights' most common enemies are dragons. Most of the fairies will probably make it in, too, to keep Dragon from being the OP type it was from Gens IV and V.

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
Ultra Beasts that I wouldn’t mind seeing in the Galar Dex are the Poipole line, Kartana, Stackatacka, Blacephalon, Celesteela, And Nilhilego because they have pretty interesting and great designs that don’t overwhelm you when you look at them.