• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which Pokémon is the ugliest?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruby Blue

2- Purugly...a FAT CAT...man, really, who likes that pokemon? Not even Nintendo do...

Hello there, nice to meet you.

Also notice the poster above you.

Manafi's Dream

フェアリータイプタイム
1 - Garbodor - I liked it's representation of modern society. However, ewwwwww...
2 - Probopass - If you had better stats, I might not think you're so ugly (that mustache doesn't exactly flatter you, either, savvy).
3 - Purugly - The name pretty much says it, but I was so hurt when they first revealed the English name
4 - Conkeldurr - Your veiny body creeps me out...
5 - Ferrothorn - creepier than Conkeldurr, but some design elements make up for it
6 - Thundurus, Tornadus, and Landorus - this trio is kinda similar to Probopass's awkwardness, but they are overall extremely useful in battles
7 - Golem - I detest your rocky body oh so much...
8 - Granbull - You were the first real dislike, but you are still a pretty cool Pokemon
9 - Bastiodon - blockhead (Charlie Brown reference ftw)
10 - Mamoswine - you're an ugly memmoth, but I love you just the way you are <3

I actually like Muk's design. It's simplistic and effective :)

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
1- Feebas...really, that thing is repugnant...
2- Purugly...a FAT CAT...man, really, who likes that pokemon? Not even Nintendo do...
3- Gardobor...if that thing really IS a pokemon...because it isn't for me...

1. Feebas is supposed to be ugly. That's the point of it. The "ugly duckling" that evolves into a beautiful swan. (Though they're fishes)
2. Already been addressed by others.
3. Do you want a good looking garbage bag? xD

For me its Garbador. gross. It combines being one of the horrible new designs(along with the ice creams, gears ect), with being ugly as.

How ironic, you're bashing someone for hating on Squirtle's design and then bash something that's actually well designed.

Anyway, I've always found Zapdos very ugly. It's all jagged lines, it doesn't even look like a bird other than the beak.

Graveler, Crawdaunt, and Golurk, to name a few.

LOVE AND TOLERATE. LOVE. AND. TOLERATE.

Last edited:
Anyway, I've always found Zapdos very ugly. It's all jagged lines, it doesn't even look like a bird other than the beak.

That's actually a good point, lad. Zapdos kind of looks like one of the kids of the design team drew it. And then one of the artists drew it anatomically correct and called it a day. INSTANT MONEY.

And yet Spinarak was designed by a kid. :3

Clipps

Beginning Trainer
Scrafty (Putting words in perenthesis so I'm able to post this post)

Also Munna. It looks like a testicle.

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.

Bulletproof

Self explanatory.
Ditto that. A washing machine
pokemon just doesn't seem to fit the general pokemon mold, IMO.
Yet magnets & gears do?
Bastiodon. That face...
MugoUrth said:
The one unloved Pokemon I cannot stand up for.
No one like Bastiodon.. I must be the only one that thinks Bastiodon is genius. Looks closely. It the front view of a two-story.

I hate Bibarel & Bidoof. They're just, plain ugly, despite the attempt to be cute.

Lulu_used_SunnyDay

Petal Blizzard
Torn between Typlosion, Tyranitar and Hydreigon. The first because it's a wtf thing on fire, the second because it's a wtf thing with his stomach cut open, the last one because 2 heads out of 3 are fails and it looks like someone ripped its paws off .___.

^ I liek Bastiodon too!!!
And whoever said Golurk, aka one of my new fav pokemon of all time.....deserves a Golurk punch in the face. Nuff said ^_^
And why all the hate for Garbodor and Purugly? I mean, Garbodor I might even be able to understand (maybe) but Purugly? Fattie cuddly kittie?
I should've learned to stay away from threads like these T_T.....

Last edited:

orangezilla

Who's dar man
Bastiodon. That face...

The one unloved Pokemon I cannot stand up for.

Uh hum + not even sunfisk?

Graveler, Crawdaunt, and Golurk, to name a few. I actually like Jynx and Stunfisk :D

Crawdaunt and golurk look great, and stunfisk is by far the uglies pokemon ever

Scrafty (Putting words in perenthesis so I'm able to post this post)

Also Munna. It looks like a testicle.

I don't mind scrafty that much though scraggy is definately much better + LOL i always saw munn and musharna as fetus', thats a new one for me

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
Status
Not open for further replies.