• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which Pokémon is the ugliest?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Annihilator

Everyone's Watching
1. Feebas is supposed to be ugly. That's the point of it. The "ugly duckling" that evolves into a beautiful swan. (Though they're fishes)
3. Do you want a good looking garbage bag? xD

iirc this thread is asking for the ugliest pokemon. Even if there is a reason behind it, they are all still ugly... lol.

Anyway, Duckling has always been ugly to me for some reason, as Is Golbat (look at its red/blue sprite). I think Duckling is also part of that "the ugly duckling evolves into the beautiful swan" thing too. The opposite is true for Glameow>Purugly. Purugly really lives up to its name. Stunfisk... Oh yeah, MugoUrth, face the facts - Bidoof/Bibarel are very repulsive to look at, especially for a pokemon that was meant to be cute.

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
Oh yeah, MugoUrth, face the facts - Bidoof/Bibarel are very repulsive to look at, especially for a pokemon that was meant to be cute.

Normally when I bash someone who bashes Bibarel, I'm joking. But you, my friend, are just treating your opinion as fact. That is not respectable.

And if you want a failed attempt at cute, look at Skitty/Delcatty.

Specialbeamcanon

SUCH PERFECTION
um, 3rd gen.
Are you f***ing serious? You don't even like ANY of the 3rd gen pokemon? :[ Any of the 135 designs 3rd gen has brought us? Not even the cool creative ones like Blaziken,Sharpedo,Seviper,Aggron,Spheal,Flygon,Metagross,Rayquaza etc? Its not cool to be biased over an entire generation. There always should be 1 or 2 or more pokemon you should like from every generation. Especially 3rd gen. Every generation has a pokemon you will like.

Last edited:

Annihilator

Everyone's Watching
Lol, i'm sorry. That came out wrong. While i do think they are ugly, i do know that is only an opinion and there are people who like Bibarel and i respect that. Still, you shouldn't hang around this thread waiting to bash people who bash Bibarel... Also, even though i hate cats, i find Skitty actually pretty cute. ^.^

takbir10

Banned
emboar

emboar is not ugly.I love him :D
but i have to say garborder or stunfish
5th gen have the most pokemon that are ugly
the coolest looking pokemon has got to be darkrai

Last edited:

~Kari~

Emboar is ugly in my opinion, sorry people above me!
Garbodor, Muk, and Swalot are freaking blobs of crap, and in Garbodor's case trash. Kind of gross.
Probopass and Nosepass are ugly and stupid looking.

cyberius

top ten UGLIEST first gen pokemon.

10.Ekans. IT HAS A FREAKIN DUCK BILL

9.Golbat. "LET ME LICK YOUR FACE IT LOOKS SO YUMMY

8.Gastly. IM A BIG SPLAT OF PURPLE PAINT WITH A FACE CANT U SEE THAT?

7.Geodude. look, im a big brownish purple brain with ARMS!!!!

6.Wigglytuff. HAHAHA! COME LAUGH WITH ME! COME HAVE FUN WITH ME! Trainer: What kind of crack are you on?

5.Machop. OMG YOU GOT RUN OVER BY DAT CAR! CALL THE FRI G IN POLICE!!!!!!

4. Slowbr0. Green: Shellder: OMG UR TAIL IS SO FREAKIN YUMMY red/blue:Slowbro: ur yummy har har har yellow: stop hum p ing me!

3.Pidgey. Small. Black.Souless.Eyes.

2.Eevee (no offense in green it looks mad) SHUT UP

1. You knew this was coming... From Pokemon green... Drum roll, please! .......................
MEW!! WTF? It looks like its twisting its head, and it has a loincloth or something! It's also puking! RYAN (me) used PUKE! It's SUPER EFFECTIVE!

No. 1 Machop Fan

5.Machop. OMG YOU GOT RUN OVER BY DAT CAR! CALL THE FRI G IN POLICE!!!!!!

If you think Machop's ugly, then clearly thinking isn't your strong point.

I'll be daring and say Infernape. Scraggy, Scrafty and many Uber legendaries rank up there too.

Nyarlathotep

Eldritch Abomination
- Lizardon: Its color scheme sucks and what is the problem with its neck? Thankfully the other fire starters aren't that ugly.

- Wanriky (Machop): Looking to it and its evolutions hurts my eyes.

- Minomadam: All of its form are hideous.

- Berobelt: If Beroringa was ugly, Berobelt is 20x uglier. Ugliest Gen IV Pokémon.

- Tosakinto, Harysen and other fishes: Seriously, Sugimori was on drugs when he designed these shits. I mean, seriously.

- Heatran : Ugliest legendary EVER.

- Dangoro: Worst and ugliest Gen V Pokémon.

Dustdas (Garbodor) is pretty cool, imo. Yeah, he is ugly, but it is also badass. He looks like a Godzilla monster.
I think Huntail, Hinbass, Dainose and some othes are supposed to be ugly, so I see no point in mentioning them.

Finally, I would like to understand what is ugly about Gigigiaru? I mean, he is exactly the same thing as Dugtrio, Rarecoil (Magneton), Dodrio, Matadogas (Weezing) etc. And I don't see people mentioning them as ugly.

~Sam~

Trader and Battler
Samuel is suprised that no one has said febass

Profesco

gone gently
Profesco used Hi Bump Kick!

Status
Not open for further replies.