• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which Pokémon is the ugliest?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugly: Garbodor, Probopass, and Purugly

Semi-bad: Conkeldurr and Stunfisk

Seriously, what were they thinking with a garbage pokemon?

ShadeShadow

(>^.^)>(;_;)<(^.^<)
garbador and jynx what can i say?

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.

Striker X

Certified dumb user
I can't believe Gloom has had that smidge of drool on it for over 10 years now, and iy hasn't moved. D:

First be4 5th gen was up I always argued that dunsparce was the uggliest. owever now I think sigilyph, i mean, wtf is that thing D:<!

poix_the_yak

I stay noided
People think Garchomp looks ugly? Its epic.
scaled.php

That's pretty ugly imo... Garchomp is legitimately my least favorite pokemon mainly because of its design.
Arceus is ugly too. At first it looked cool, but hey, that was back when I liked Sinnoh. *shudders*
And Conkeldurr.

BIGJRA

Catchin' Em All
that's pretty ugly imo... Garchomp is legitimately my least favorite pokemon mainly because of its design.
Arceus is ugly too. At first it looked cool, but hey, that was back when i liked sinnoh. *shudders*
and conkeldurr.

conkeldurr ftw!

That's pretty ugly imo... Garchomp is legitimately my least favorite pokemon mainly because of its design.
Arceus is ugly too. At first it looked cool, but hey, that was back when I liked Sinnoh. *shudders*
And Conkeldurr.

Conkeldurr and Garchomp are fine.

Meinshao is hideous.

AmericanPi

Write on
Purugly is not ugly.

Everyone thinks it's so ugly because it's got ugly in it's name, but it's only really a fat cat. An adorable fat cat.

I have to laugh at anyone who likes this guy but hates Purugly.

If I ever get Pokemon Pearl, I'm definitely getting a male Purugly and naming him Garfield. His moves will be Yawn, Rest, Snore, and Bite (provided that he can learn them, that is.).

Now Liepard is a really ugly pokémon.

HOW DARE YOU! >:-(

Being a cat person, I immediately loved Liepard. And then I randomly ran into Starshadow, a cute, elusive Shiny Purrloin. She is now a beautiful shiny Liepard and a treasured member of my team of favorite Pokemon.

http://img.pokemondb.net/sprites/black-white/shiny/liepard.png

Katz rule!

Last edited:

Dear Insanity

above average
There's so much hate for Purugly. It's a fat cat, what's not to love?
Same goes for Gloom, it's adorable.

Ferrothorn and Garbodor, on the other hand..

1- Feebas...really, that thing is repugnant...
2- Purugly...a FAT CAT...man, really, who likes that pokemon? Not even Nintendo do...
3- Gardobor...if that thing really IS a pokemon...because it isn't for me...

Status
Not open for further replies.