1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Which Pokedex Holders do you want to see return?

Discussion in 'Pokémon Manga Discussion' started by shoz999, Oct 10, 2019.

1. shoz999

shoz999 IT WAS ME! SETETH!

Which Pokedex Holders do you want to see return and why?

2. Lord Godwin

Lord Godwin The Lord of Darkness

I believe it was a Pity Blue never ended up with a Porygon-Z and Mega Scizor.
    Many of the old dex holders could return with Mega evolutions.

Also it would be nice for White2 and Y to end up with a full party (and Fletchinger evolving into Talonflame).

Maybe not a dex holder but it would be nice to have Delphox given to someone (maybe Lillie or White2)?

shoz999 likes this.
  3. Gamzee Makara

Gamzee Makara Let people enjoy things...

And White having an evolved party. And Moon having 2 more.

I'm still betting on Whitley having a member of the Gothitelle line by the end of the Black 2 and White 2 saga, in addition to Blake bonding with Kyurem because they are both "empty", per se.

SerGoldenhandtheJust and shoz999 like this.
  4. horrahforyou

horrahforyou Pokemon and Kamen Rider is life

I'm pretty sure that the Sinnoh dexholders having a comeback if the DP remakes push through right after SWSH games

and hopefully Yellow returns as long as LGPE chapters happens since she's the only Kanto Dexholder who wasn't have a single reappearance from recent chapters since Emerald arc.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2019
    SerGoldenhandtheJust and shoz999 like this.
  5. Lord Godwin

Lord Godwin The Lord of Darkness

I also had an idea of a bit of Pokemon Masters/Dragon Ball Tournament of Power-like cross-over in Special where each Regions top trainers (Dexholders,Gym Leaders, Elite Four, Champions) forming a fixed-number Team (e.g. 15 each) and comparing in a Regional Championship battle-royale with their Aces.
    As we have 8 regions it would make a good tournament:)

shoz999 likes this.
  6. e9310103838

e9310103838 Well-Known Member

In my opinion USUM will be the most suitable chapter for Pokedex holders assembly. (The other is B2W2, but its chances are small.) Not only because of the introduction of Team Rainbow Rocket (although still don't know what method) but also because everyone has a reasonable reason for appear.

Kanto: They appear in game and can show Z-move.
    Johto: They have a relationship with Kanto group and Silver is Giovanni's son.
    Hoenn: In the end of ORAS, obviously the frontier brains seem to have something to tell Emerald.
    Sinnoh: Obviously Moon has a relationship with Berlitz family.
    Unova: Lack-Two as a interpol (former?) has some relationship with Looker, Anabel, and Naru, and Colress also appear in here.
    Kalos: They can come to Alola to execute some mission like Sina and Dexio did. And Y can show her Battle Bond Greninja. (Either the end of XY or USUM.)

USUM also as the last version of DS/3DS, just like Emerald as the last version of GB/GBA. And it is also the last version to include national Pokédex. I guess we will soon know how it will develop next before Sword & Shield chapter released. ;)

Lord Godwin and shoz999 like this.