• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which PokeGirl currently has the strongest team?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuzehiko

That moment I found a lifetime treasure
Yeah and what happened the one time Dawn tried a gym battle? Right she got owned 3-1 with the only Pokémon getting a win unironically being the one that was trained by Ash (Ambipom). Maybe not a sweep but Misty’s Mega Gyarados would definitely take out half of Dawn’s team if not more because unlike May who has Blaziken Dawn doesn’t have a powerhouse Pokémon who can stand up to him 1 vs 1. Psyduck has hax powers, Staryu and Politoed are decent which by extension would also make Starmie solid. Corsola isn’t worth much though those 5 together should be able to take out at least 2 to 3 of Dawn’s Pokémon (if not more) and from that point onwards Gyarados sweeps. Gyarados was portrayed as stronger than your average Pokémon even in Base and ME has only made him that much tougher. Dawn may be a skilled coordinator but that doesn’t necessarily translate into her also being just as good in pure battles. Her team is comprised of mainly mid lvl Pokémon with the closest thing to a powerhouse being Mamoswine who was still far inferior to Iris’s Dragonite.
That was Dawn at the beginning of her trip, she wasn't enough skilled as a battler compared to the end of DP.
No, that's your assumption. We were already shown you don't need fully evolved Pokemon to beat a Mega Pokemon and How doesn't Dawn have a powerhouse? she has a Mamoswine who was fully nerfed against Iris's Dragonite. Staryu,Starmine, Corsola and Psyduck aren't even decent, they have no battle experience only than participating in tournaments that include have no battle, except by Whirl Cup. Palitoed is very decent, he can actually callenge any of Dawn's Pokemon quite well. Misty's M.Gyarados is powerful but not unbeatable. Yes, Dawn's also skilled in battle and she's also defeated Ash in battle and being equally to him and let's not forget how Ash took Dawn's contest moves and made his or when Dawn beat an Aerodactyl with Piplup and Buneary. Dawn's a better skilled trainer than Misty, that's what the show has proved us.

Simple: Ash’s Krookodile was just that much stronger than Dawn’s Mamoswine; is that so hard to understand?
A+B=C logic doesn't work here.

Last edited:

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Ironically if Iris didn't catch Dragonite, one could argue Excadrill could of took care of Dawn's Mamoswine.
Probably, since it had type advantage.

And why? Because you said so. At least that's a much reasonable logic calling than something PIS with no basis whatsoever.

Kuzehiko

And why? Because you said so. At least that's a much reasonable logic calling than something PIS with no basis whatsoever.
Not because I say so, because you base on ABC logic and it doens't work that way.
Dragonite>Mamoswine
Krookdile>Dragonite

According to your it must be Krookdile>Mamoswine
No. It just means Dragonite>Mamoswine and Krookile>Dragonite.
That's ABC logic, A can be >B, B can be >C, but that does not mean A is >C, it doesn't happen here.
So no, it doesn't mean Krookdile can beat Mamoswine.

Last edited:

pokemon fan 132

I don't think Dawn has best pokemon team at all honestly questioning validity of this thread.

May has team of almost fully evolved pokemon, her Venusaur, Wartortle, Blaziken, Buttefly, even Glaceon all forged their experience in tough confrontations being trained frequently. Battling against in reality more challenging rivals than Dawn had accompanied with fact that May is more accustomed to raw , tough battling style regular trainers are involved into. Due to big influence Ash left on her. Yet Dawn has better team than her?

Misty on other hand has mega Gyarados with her Gyarados even in base form being incredibly powerful pokemon. Misty Politoad entered lot of battles, training during main series being one of Misty most used pokemon.

Her Staryu proved its power vs various trainers, such as defeating Marina Tentacruel with just one star attack, or taking on Molly mirage pokemon Mantine being on equal level. Despite as Brock and others mentioned Molly mirage pokemon being several times more powerful than regular pokemon,. Yet Staryu revealed incredible resistance in withstanding bubble beam and whirlpool trap turning battle in its favor.

Having high stamina and flexibility demonstrated not just in battles, but in various rescue missions too such as puling raft all by itself when original trio tried to reach North pole or when rescuing other people.

Followed by Staryu being rigorously trained with Misty using it even in most recent times. How can anyone think Misty Staryu is not strong pokemon baffles me really.

Starmie may not be seen or suggested as being among Misty top used pokemon, but Starmie has impressive versatility in number of techniques it can learn, it has great stats, its one of best pokemon to pick in competitive battling among gamers(not sure how is nowadays but in past it used to be).

Many are forgetting that Misty early left it to sisters back in Kanto with Starmie never having chance to show its full potential(heck we only saw him use two attacks not being showcased much at all), and we have no idea how often and if Misty use him now at gym. For all we know her other starfish pokemon could be powerhouse by now.

And i think Misty Corsola is unfairly underrated pokemon. It was ever since Misty caught it among her most used pokemon in late Johto. With Misty training it regularly with achievements like defeating Harrison Quilfish, Shellder, Ash Totodile and Marina Gyarados in Whirl Cup. Followed by defeating Sakura Espeon,Coastline gym leader Dorian Mantine and later Georgio Delcatty in chronicles all speaking in favor of coral pokemon.

Having great defensive and offensive abilities. However people dismiss all of that thinking Corsola is "weak". And i strongly disagree with that.

There is also Luvdisc which had no trouble defeating Butch and Cassidy Sableye and Mightiena, and while we saw it just in one episode. We cannot tell is neither weak or strong due to lack of sufficient info. But many without any evidence immediately dismissed Misty Luvdisc as joke pokemon unfairly.

And Psyduck already proved to have brutal powers being you could say Misty wild card capable of defeating just about any pokemon from other pokemon girls if conditions are fulfilled(and its psychic powers are truly impressive).

But if talking about reliable powerful pokemon, than aside from Gyarados; Staryu, Politoad and Corsola are all powerful pokemon and in my honest opinion could stand up to May pokemon tram when taking in account how much experience and skill Misty has and her pokemon from participating in lot of real pokemon battles, regular trainer ones. Let alone to Dawn pokemon team.

Or Iris who might have super powerful pokemon like Dragonite,but in general rest of her pokemon don't seem that powerful that she would dominate in 6vs 6 match vs May or Misty.

So here is what in my opinion appears to be objective list when talking about overall strength of pokemon girls full teams:
May/Misty>Dawn>Iris>Serena

Psyduck, Starmie, Staryu and Corsola barely have experience in battle compared to Dawn's Pokemon. She didn't often use them so it's pretty obvious they're not strong.

I don't agree at all. So just because we haven't see Misty battle on screen as much as Dawn did makes her pokemon automatically weaker? What kind of logic is that?

We djdn't saw Iris using Dragonite all that much as Dawn did her pokemon either due to just ,like Misty not receiving as much screen time as Dawn did. But does that mean Dragonite is weak? Far from it, because it was already superb strong as wild pokemon.

So classifying Misty pokemon as weak solely due to less focus they received on regular basis than Dawn pokemon did is very weak argument. In OS it was several times mentioned that Misty trained her pokemon of screen on regular basis and Corsola by default was already strong pokemon before Misty caught it with others warning her how she's up to strongest Corsola on island.

Likewise Corsola , Poliwhirl/Politoad and Staryu were heavily used from Misty side, and after returning back to gym she uses Corsola and Staryu as canon proved on regular basis. In chronicles it was proved that Misty very often picks Corsola when battling other challengers. And even to this day whenever she appears Staryu is still among her most used pokemon having HUGE amount of battling experience and power.

When taking in account not just Misty battling when she was main character, but at this point numerous battles she had/has as gym leader vs various challengers, or trainers outside the gym when on trip Misty pokemon team in general has far more battling experience(when talking about traditional battles)than any pokemon in Dawn team has honestly.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Not because I say so, because you base on ABC logic and it doens't work that way.
Dragonite>Mamoswine
Krookdile>Dragonite

According to your it must be Krookdile>Mamoswine
No. That's ABC logic, A can be >B, B can be >C, but that does not mean A is >C, it doesn't happen here.
So no, it doesn't mean Krookdile can beat Mamoswine.

So basically you're doing mental gynmastics with no counters to my arguements whatsover.

If one Pokemon beats another Pokemon, proving it's superiority over another, and that superior Pokemon looses to another Pokemon who proves to be more superior, it's common sense that the earlier Pokemon won't even stand a chance anyway.

If 1<2 and 2<3, then how can 1 be better than 3?

Last edited:

Kuzehiko

I

I don't agree at all. So just because we haven't see Misty battle on screen as much as Dawn did makes her pokemon automatically weaker? What kind of logic is that?

We djdn't saw Iris using Dragonite all that much as Dawn did her pokemon either due to just ,like Misty not receiving as much screen time as Dawn did. But does that mean Dragonite is weak? Far from it, because it was already superb strong as wild pokemon.

So classifying Misty pokemon as weak solely due to less focus they received on regular basis than Dawn pokemon did is very weak argument. In OS it was several times mentioned that Misty trained her pokemon of screen on regular basis and Corsola by default was already strong pokemon before Misty caught it with others warning her how she's up to strongest Corsola on island.

Likewise Corsola , Poliwhirl/Politoad and Staryu were heavily used from Misty side, and after returning back to gym she uses Corsola and Staryu as canon proved on regular basis. In chronicles it was proved that Misty very often picks Corsola when battling other challengers. And even to this day whenever she appears Staryu is still among her most used pokemon having HUGE amount of battling experience and power.

When taking in account not just Misty battling when she was main character, but at this point numerous battles she had/has as gym leader vs various challengers, or trainers outside the gym when on trip Misty pokemon team in general has far more battling experience(when talking about traditional battles)than any pokemon in Dawn team has honestly.

So you're basically saying just because her Pokemon's battle didn't happen on-screen doesn't mean they're not either strong or enough skilled battle?
This is completely baseless. Besides, Iris caught an already evolved Dragonite so it's obvious it was already overpowered. Misty barely trained her Pokemon and battled them unlke Dawn or May.
You make no sense at all. If you disagree, I am okay but you've got to get a better argument than ''didn't happen on-screen doesn't mean this or that'' if it didn't happen on-screen, it simply didn't happen unless it is strongly mentioned which it wasn't the case. I won't take you seriously, just saying.

Genaller

Silver Soul
That was Dawn at the beginning of her trip, she wasn't enough skilled as a battler compared to the end of DP.
No, that's your assumption. We were already shown you don't need fully evolved Pokemon to beat a Mega Pokemon and How doesn't Dawn have a powerhouse? she has a Mamoswine who was fully nerfed against Iris's Dragonite. Staryu,Starmine, Corsola and Psyduck aren't even decent, they have no battle experience only than participating in tournaments that include have no battle, except by Whirl Cup. Palitoed is very decent, he can actually callenge any of Dawn's Pokemon quite well. Misty's M.Gyarados is powerful but not unbeatable. Yes, Dawn's also skilled in battle and she's also defeated Ash in battle and being equally to him and let's not forget how Ash took Dawn's contest moves and made his or when Dawn beat an Aerodactyl with Piplup and Buneary. Dawn's a better skilled trainer than Misty, that's what the show has proved us.

Eh the mid to late 60s (episode wise) is hardly what I’d call the “beginning” and Maylene would be on the lower end of gym leaders. Yeah Dawn raised her Pokémon for contest battles which are a whole different beast from proper battles. It really isn’t an assumption. Gyarados was already a strong Pokémon in Base form (definitely above average) and based on the ME boosts inferred from the ME specials + Korrina arc, Mega Gyarados would be incredibly strong (around the same lvl as May’s Blaziken and Irirs’s Dragonite). Fyi this is a low ball estimate (as should always be done when using pure scaling). Yeah no Mamoswine was just way weaker than Dragonite; that’s all. Somebody doesn’t remember how bad Psyduck can get at times (which is netting Misty at least 1 KO before Dawn figures out any counter measure if she can even do that much). Pretty sure Misty’s Pokémon in general would have more experience than Dawn’s cuz y’know they have to regularaly do gym battles. It isn’t unbeatable but it’s more than capable of say pulling a triple agaisnt Dawn’s team. Buizel vs Turtwig? Buizel didn’t listen to Dawn ergo that win shows zero indication of Dawn’s battle skill. Piplup vs Chimchar? Wow she won with a type advantage agaisnt a Pokémon that Ash just got recently and hence wasn’t accustomed to battling with; what totally impressive feat! Here’s another one; Dawn got wrecked 3-1 agaisnt Maylene whereas Ash Tier with her the next episode; that alone should make the difference between them clear. Dawn herself implicitly admits inferiority to Ash when she marvels at how much he could evolve and generalize her ideas and make them his own, so that point doesn’t help your case. Was that Aerodactyl a trainer Pokémon (not to mention she needed multiple Pokémon)? Please don’t butcher the word “proved”. If anything the anime made it clear in SM 43 that Misty was actually a very skilled trainer with how she was countering electric moves + stuff like Hurricane vortex for which Ash required ingenuity to escape from. Again the skill set required for success in contest battles is very different from that required for success in regular battles.

Since you have a hard time following logic let me make this as clear as I can:

- Mamoswine had a greater net advantage agaisnt Dragonite than Krookodile did
- Dragonite beat Mamoswine without much trouble (mid diff at best)
- Krookodile beat Dragonite (also Dragontie’s tantrum only let Krookodile get 1 additional Crunch in and Krookodile still won the match decisively ergo Krookodile would have very likely won the match albeit in a closer fight even if Dragonite battled properly throughout)
- Therefore, Krookodile must have been much stronger than Mamoswine (over a full tier)

Now let’s see your “logic” (this should be good XD).

Kuzehiko

So basically you're doing mental gynmastics with no counters to my arguements whatsover.

If one Pokemon beats another Pokemon, proving it's superiority over another, and that superior Pokemon looses to another Pokemon who proves to be more superior, it's common sense that the earlier Pokemon won't even stand a chance anyway.

If 1<2 and 2<3, then how can one be better than 3.
No.

How do you explain Pikachu drawing to such legendary like Latios and losing to lvl 5 Snivy?
Or Pikachu beating a Regice and then drawing to a Elekid?
According to your logic Pikachu shouldn't have lost any of those but I am telling you how ABC logic correctly works.
Just becuase one Pokemon beat another doesn't mean the winner can beat a Pokemon that in other battle lost to the loser of such fight.

Eh the mid to late 60s (episode wise) is hardly what I’d call the “beginning” and Maylene would be on the lower end of gym leaders. Yeah Dawn raised her Pokémon for contest battles which are a whole different beast from proper battles. It really isn’t an assumption. Gyarados was already a strong Pokémon in Base form (definitely above average) and based on the ME boosts inferred from the ME specials + Korrina arc, Mega Gyarados would be incredibly strong (around the same lvl as May’s Blaziken and Irirs’s Dragonite). Fyi this is a low ball estimate (as should always be done when using pure scaling). Yeah no Mamoswine was just way weaker than Dragonite; that’s all. Somebody doesn’t remember how bad Psyduck can get at times (which is netting Misty at least 1 KO before Dawn figures out any counter measure if she can even do that much). Pretty sure Misty’s Pokémon in general would have more experience than Dawn’s cuz y’know they have to regularaly do gym battles. It isn’t unbeatable but it’s more than capable of say pulling a triple agaisnt Dawn’s team. Buizel vs Turtwig? Buizel didn’t listen to Dawn ergo that win shows zero indication of Dawn’s battle skill. Piplup vs Chimchar? Wow she won with a type advantage agaisnt a Pokémon that Ash just got recently and hence wasn’t accustomed to battling with; what totally impressive feat! Here’s another one; Dawn got wrecked 3-1 agaisnt Maylene whereas Ash Tier with her the next episode; that alone should make the difference between them clear. Dawn herself implicitly admits inferiority to Ash when she marvels at how much he could evolve and generalize her ideas and make them his own, so that point doesn’t help your case. Was that Aerodactyl a trainer Pokémon (not to mention she needed multiple Pokémon)? Please don’t butcher the word “proved”. If anything the anime made it clear in SM 43 that Misty was actually a very skilled trainer with how she was countering electric moves + stuff like Hurricane vortex for which Ash required ingenuity to escape from. Again the skill set required for success in contest battles is very different from that required for success in regular battles.
So you're using another Gyarados instead of Misty's to support your argument? totally irrelevant.
I am not saying Dragonite is not stronger,he is because the show proved so but there is a fact and Mamoswine had to be neerfed, you know it if not go and re-watch the battle, Dragonite took incredible Ice-type damage and nothing happened to it while Mamoswine takes 1 Dragon charge and it faints? Makes no sense.
So Piplup vs Chimchar doesn't count because Ash just got it? this is bs. Chimchar already had enough experience and was strong, he did beat Ursaring and Metagross so it was a fair battle. It was Buizel's fault not Dawn's. How could she do something if it didn't obey her?
Also, I don't see how she admiting inferiority proves she isn't good skilled when last time they battled they were equally at par. Aerodactyl was strong that Ash and his Pokemon could do nothing about it that's what matters and Dawn did the job. Oh, I am sorry if it bothers you but it proved to me.

you have a hard time following logic let me make this as clear as I can:

- Mamoswine had a greater net advantage agaisnt Dragonite than Krookodile did
- Dragonite beat Mamoswine without much trouble (mid diff at best)
- Krookodile beat Dragonite (also Dragontie’s tantrum only let Krookodile get 1 additional Crunch in and Krookodile still won the match decisively ergo Krookodile would have very likely won the match albeit in a closer fight even if Dragonite battled properly throughout)
- Therefore, Krookodile must have been much stronger than Mamoswine (over a full tier)

Now let’s see your “logic” (this should be good XD).
''Hard time'' coming from someone who uses other Pokemon's feats to make other simlar look stronger, okay lol.
I already explained this above with the ABC logic so I suppose you've already read it and if you didn't, do it please.
Pikachu is supposed to be stronger than a lvl 5 Snivy but he lost, what a surprise. It doesn't work that way in the anime.

Btw, I'm done with this thread.
I'll later pm you, Genaller so we can keep this debate going.
You're the only one I consider worth to debate with on this thread.

Last edited:

pokemon fan 132

So you're basically saying just because her Pokemon's battle didn't happen on-screen doesn't mean they're not either strong or enough skilled battle?
This is completely baseless. Besides, Iris caught an already evolved Dragonite so it's obvious it was already overpowered. Misty barely trained her Pokemon and battled them unlke Dawn or May.
You make no sense at all. If you disagree, I am okay but you've got to get a better argument than ''didn't happen on-screen doesn't mean this or that'' if it didn't happen on-screen, it simply didn't happen unless it is strongly mentioned which it wasn't the case. I won't take you seriously, just saying.

No offense but that seems like argument from ignorance doing logic fallacy in here.

Just because something wasn't showed on screen to happen doesn't necessarily mean nits not true. I don't know how much people remember OS, but in various episodes it was mentioned by Misty or other characters how her pokemon were frequently trained. Fir example in "Bye Bye Psyduck!" water trainer Marina commented on how powerful Misty Staryu is after defeating her Tentacruel being acknowledged how well she trains it.

Or right before Whirl Cup, Misty commented how her Corsola became that strong thanks to rigorous training she went with her on regular basis.

If writers did not wanted to assure audience that Misty trains her pokemon of screen such things would never be brought up.

But im not basing my arguments only on of screen scenarios, but on what was showed on screen as well. And Misty Staryu and Corsola were showed as experienced and powerful pokemon based on their achievements. But also fact that as gym leader Misty regularly trains and use them nowadays as well.

We cannot base MIsty pokemon power only on what happened in Kanto, Orange Islands and Johto either. Because Misty as gym leader most certainly battles a lot, ALOT more than Dawn or May are in traditional, normal pokemon battles. Recent showing of her possessing mega Garados, Psyduck being more capable of battling(which is for this Psyduckj huge success given it has mental difficulties not being normal), or how Misty even in newest episodes still utilize Staryu so often. All of this proves how Misty pokemon are receiving lot of training,. But battle experience as well due to large amount of battles Misty is having at Cerulean gym. But her very possible solo adventures, due to knowing reliably how she had to travel to hear, let alone acquire mega evolution.

So in reality aside from Gyarados, I think its safe to say Politoad, Staryu and Corsola could all classify to be among Misty most used, and powerful pokemon.

Psyduck is wild card, it can go either way. And rest of her team due to lack of reliable info cannot be properly measured at what level they are.

Genaller

Silver Soul
So you're using another Gyarados instead of Misty's to support your argument? totally irrelevant.
I meant Misty’s Base Gyarados if that wasn’t obvious (based on feats in Misty’s chronicles episode right after she returned to Celurian gym).
I am not saying Dragonite is not stronger,he is because the show proved so but there is a fact and Mamoswine had to be neerfed, you know it if not go and re-watch the battle, Dragonite took incredible Ice-type damage and nothing happened to it while Mamoswine takes 1 Dragon charge and it faints? Makes no sense.
All that does is establish the following: Dragonite’s offensive and defensive capabilities are far superior to Mamoswine’s; this shouldn’t be hard to grasp or I guess Cynthia’s Garchomp shrugging off Paul’s Weavile’s Blizzard also makes no sense (by your “logic” anyways).
So Piplup vs Chimchar doesn't count because Ash just got it? this is bs. Chimchar already had enough experience and was strong, he did beat Ursaring and Metagross so it was a fair battle. It was Buizel's fault not Dawn's. How could she do something if it didn't obey her?
Okay whatever. Their relative performance agaisnt Maylene gives a far better indicator of their relative skill/strength regardless.
Also, I don't see how she admiting inferiority proves she isn't good skilled when last time they battled they were equally at par. Aerodactyl was strong that Ash and his Pokemon could do nothing about it that's what matters and Dawn did the job. Oh, I am sorry if it bothers you but it proved to me.
Here’s the best part; the Maylene performances were way after the Aerodactyl incident (which wasn’t even a proper battle in the first place) as well as after all the times Dawn “beat” Ash hence it is far more indicative of their relative battle skill/strength and since then the gap would only increase since Ash’s training was geared towards proper battles whereas Dawn’s was geared towards contest battles.

''Hard time'' coming from someone who uses other Pokemon's feats to make other simlar look stronger, okay lol.
I already explained this above with the ABC logic so I suppose you've already read it and if you didn't, do it please.
Pikachu is supposed to be stronger than a lvl 5 Snivy but he lost, what a surprise. It doesn't work that way in the anime.
First of all don’t strawman. Secondly Pikachu is a Pokémon with well decumented inclnsisntency that deserves its own analysis (which I’ve gone through in agonizing detail in other threads, so I’m not doing that here). Using that as a basis for “Mamoswine must have been nerfed cuz it getting owned that badly doesn’t conform to my beliefs” doesn’t work (at that point it just becomes blatant cherry-picking). Yeah pretty sure Ash’s #7 could beat the cr*p out of that mammoth. Either you can’t follow logic or you’re again strawmaning (the argument is a lot more than simply A > B > C).

Thumbs2

Iris's team all have impressive feats, so she goes up top. Misty is a close second. Blaziken outclasses all of Dawn's team, but the rest of May's team suck.

Iris>Misty>Dawn>May

ash&charizardfan

Humans are tools
No offense but that seems like argument from ignorance doing logic fallacy in here.

Just because something wasn't showed on screen to happen doesn't necessarily mean nits not true. I don't know how much people remember OS, but in various episodes it was mentioned by Misty or other characters how her pokemon were frequently trained. Fir example in "Bye Bye Psyduck!" water trainer Marina commented on how powerful Misty Staryu is after defeating her Tentacruel being acknowledged how well she trains it.

Or right before Whirl Cup, Misty commented how her Corsola became that strong thanks to rigorous training she went with her on regular basis.

If writers did not wanted to assure audience that Misty trains her pokemon of screen such things would never be brought up.

But im not basing my arguments only on of screen scenarios, but on what was showed on screen as well. And Misty Staryu and Corsola were showed as experienced and powerful pokemon based on their achievements. But also fact that as gym leader Misty regularly trains and use them nowadays as well.

We cannot base MIsty pokemon power only on what happened in Kanto, Orange Islands and Johto either. Because Misty as gym leader most certainly battles a lot, ALOT more than Dawn or May are in traditional, normal pokemon battles. Recent showing of her possessing mega Garados, Psyduck being more capable of battling(which is for this Psyduckj huge success given it has mental difficulties not being normal), or how Misty even in newest episodes still utilize Staryu so often. All of this proves how Misty pokemon are receiving lot of training,. But battle experience as well due to large amount of battles Misty is having at Cerulean gym. But her very possible solo adventures, due to knowing reliably how she had to travel to hear, let alone acquire mega evolution.

So in reality aside from Gyarados, I think its safe to say Politoad, Staryu and Corsola could all classify to be among Misty most used, and powerful pokemon.

Psyduck is wild card, it can go either way. And rest of her team due to lack of reliable info cannot be properly measured at what level they are.

Aren't you the same guy who put mega gyarados and mega steelix on same level as ash's sceptile (who defeated a legendary darkrai) even after it got destroyed by pikachu. Though I would say I forgot about the maga gyarados, thus I think misty is probably stronger than may and dawn due to a MG presence even though she is the worst pokegirl in terms of development. She is still a gym leader.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Aren't you the same guy who put mega gyarados and mega steelix on same level as ash's sceptile (who defeated a legendary darkrai) even after it got destroyed by pikachu. Though I would say I forgot about the maga gyarados, thus I think misty is probably stronger than may and dawn due to a MG presence even though she is the worst pokegirl in terms of development. She is still a gym leader.

Misty's Mega Gyarados would stand even no chance against the likes of Ash's Bulbasaur. It was brutally beaten by SM Pikachu without even barely scratching it. Pretty sure Bulbasaur(especially with feats like against Brandon), would obviously do better.

Status
Not open for further replies.