• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which Pokegirls had the better dynamic and chemistry upon meeting one another?

Which?

• Misty and May

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Misty and Lana

• Misty and Lillie

• Misty and Mallow

• Chloe and any SM PokeGirl (say which one)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuzehiko

That moment I found a lifetime treasure
Every time a Pokegirl returns they kind of bond with the current PokeGirl Ash is traveling with.
So far we have:
Misty and May
May and Dawn
Dawn and Iris
Serena and Chloe
Dawn and Chloe
Misty and Lana (Lillie and Mallow as well?)
Chloe and the SM Pokegirls as well?

Which had the better chemistry and dynamic?
Which PokeGirls got to bond a solid friendship out of those?
Appreciated if you argument. Thank you.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
I consider the SM and JN girls as supporting/background/recruiting character, so I will write my answer regarding the poke girls (OS-XY):
I liked Iris and Dawn chemistry and interactions, more than May and Dawn's

Dragonsoldier77

Bittersweet Satisfaction
Best are chloe and serena followed by dawn and may for me.

Serena and chloe just makes perfect sense since both has similars problems. So chloe getting a lot of support that is exactly what she needed to hear from someone who genuinely understands, while serena gets to show off the character development and experience she she already achieved back in XY. Win win for both characters, which really used the things unique and central to each characters.

May and dawn was kinda similar but just not as perfect of a fit as serena and chloe, with their similarity being more abouf what they do rather than their personal story and experiences.

The rest i feel don’t actually do much for the characters except have them on screen at the same time.

Chloe and Serena because Serena gave Chloe advice based on what she experienced.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
May and Dawn
They just had such a fun dynamic with each other and bounced off really well, and beating May in the Wallace Cup was a major milestone development for Dawn
Sure May and Dawn have an unfair advantage because they had more episodes so more time for them to bounce off each other

k6666

Pikachu Fan
Base on interaction and development May and Dawn easily win this , in second came Dawn and iris is such a highlight and best if we talk about interaction but for development I choose Serena and Chloe, Dawn and Chloe also great but it same place as misty and lana
There misty and Lana which pretty much have close bond also due them like exchanging letter which each other
for me the little interaction between Chloe and Lana is Meh imo
I’m barely remember may and misty interaction beside the mewtwo special which they got beef in short time
Misty and Mallow/Lillie Didn’t really have a moment to highlight their chemistry same as Chloe and Mallow/Llllie

Last edited:

janejane6178

Serena didn’t meet any poke girl, she met a supporting character who is female
So I will say Iris and Dawn

Serena didn’t meet any poke girl, she met a supporting character who is female
So I will say Iris and Dawn
At this point is Chloe even a supporting character anymore? Her meeting Serena (and her arc) was just a waste. Better they use that time to have Serena and Ash interact for a full episode

janejane6178

At this point is Chloe even a supporting character anymore? Her meeting Serena (and her arc) was just a waste. Better they use that time to have Serena and Ash interact for a full episode
You are right , she might be a background character like her father’s lab assistants or that old lady from the market in sm
You are wonderful as always:)

janejane6178

Why is Koharu a poke girl? Because she is a female and a child ?
She barely appeared in the series and did anything
If so then Bonnie is a poke girl too, she did way more than her, that’s for sure

Fantasian

Misty and May which is kinda funny when you remember how much their fanbases couldn't stand each other lol. The fact that these two girls got along warms my heart. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.