• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which Pokegirls had the better dynamic and chemistry upon meeting one another?

Which?

• Misty and May

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Misty and Lana

• Misty and Lillie

• Misty and Mallow

• Chloe and any SM PokeGirl (say which one)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
Didn't Misty's Togetic get sent to another dimension?

Anyways, Serena and Chloe because honestly it felt more like development for Serena herself rather than Chloe

Close 2nd is May and Dawn. May still has the best companion return in the anime after 20 years lol (Serena came very close tho)

Sham

The Guardian of War
Threads like this really makes sad that Misty didn't appear as battler in the PWC. If they didn't only include Champions her being the Masters 8 would of been nice.

raichu27

I would say May and Dawn. I loved their friendship and that they were both coordinators from two different regions.

Dawn and Chloe was awesome to see, too.

Applecorp

I headcanon that Dawns Togekiss was Misty’s Togepi.
Based on what exactly? You can't just head canon something without at least a tiny bit of evidence. Them being from the same evolutionary line doesn't mean they're the same Pokemon. Besides like someone said if it was the same one then it would've recognized Ash.

May and Dawn were basically besties from the moment they first met so I think they had the best chemistry. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.