• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which Pokemon can't you train because you don't have the patience?

Sy123456789

Im a pro
Mine would be Rhyhorn and Bagon, I have both of them IV bred and Adamant and EV trained, except they sit in the PC box until I feel like levelling up something

my hardest pokemon to train were
beldum
aerodactly
and
dragonite

Auxis

Yes! Wait... No.
In the Red/Blue/FR/LG Gen, it was my Omanyte.
In G/S/C, it was Larvitar.
in RB/SA/EM, it was Bagon.
D/P/Pt, no doubt, Gallade.

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
Hmmm, definitely Larivitar and Dragonair. Luckily I love Dragonair and Dragonite so its never a burden, but Tyranitar, gawd! Metang is kind of a pain having only Take Down but meh, EXP share and switch!

ryodragonite

Aura Fist
Mine are Beldum and magenemite.Beldum because all he knows are take down and magenemite because its a steel type and their pretty hard to raise.

Poke'Dude

Poke'Expert
Tyranitar
Dragonite
Metagross

Those three are awesome, but they take forever.

sweet_piplup123

I lost the game?!?!
Other starters I've received, I'm so lazy...

mas

a crap pokemo!!!!!!

ShiroRyu

Dratini. Why must you level up so bloody slow?

cazatron

milotic, it's the time spent finding the right tile for feebas, then you have to make sure it's the right nature, then you have to collect the right berrys, then you have to blend them up one at a time, then you gotta go find more berry's because you used up your supply... ugh.
also beldum's pretty difficult but totally worth the wait

LoneStarAkira

+1 cookie for troll
The pseudo-legendaries are a total pain in the butt to train. Unfortunately I have no choice but to start training them if I want to get a good Battle Frontier team, but before now, I've never had much patience at all to put effort and time into levelling them up.

Curse high exp needs. D8<

Neurotic Nuckelavee

Monochromatic Beast
I've never had the patience to train a Dratini or Dragonair all the way up to evolving into a Dragonite, the only way I ended up with a Dragonite was because I snagged one from XD, otherwise I probably still wouldn't have one. It's sort of odd though, because I have absolutely no problem leveling up Larvitars to Tyranitars I actually have 2 level 100 Tyranitars so far and plan to raise more. I also had no problem raising another pokemon some people mentioned as being hard, that would be Cradily, it's the only fossil pokemon I've actually enjoyed raising and I got it easily to level 100.

meh_25

yeah same here it takes me sooooo long to get my dratini into dragonite cos i have the patience to get it to dragonair but then i cant be bothered getting my dragonair up to lvl 50 cos it simply takes ages!!! =P

glowing_light010

•chℓoε•
I never have the patience to train pokemon like Shuckle, Corsola, Dunsparce, etc. Their stats just suck.

jabs4

Actually, none. I can trade over pokes and I have Lucky Eggs so that helps speed things up when training.