• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which Pokemon Describes You?

TheEliteEmpoleon

Yeah... I think Empoleon suits me because I love the water and I have nerves/guts of steel. I think on Sundays I'm more of a Snorlax though...

SkyGardevoir

Gone Mon. to Thurs.
Gardevoir or Growlithe/Arcanine.
I'm a very loyal and supportive person, so both match me in terms of personality.
Besides, both are in my top 10. :)

ninetails012

teh wild card
well, ninetales because i can have that vegence thing plus i can be witty, and i also see myself as a psyduck because im a but dopy and i get headaches a lot xP

Venomfang

Perky Goth
Serperior. I'm smart and formal, but can be insensitive and mean at times.

TheTrollingShuckle

The Ace Defence
Well, as much as i LOVE shuckle....... It would have to be either victini or blazekin, because im energetic and stuffs

Gelatino95

Not a tool
The problem with this thread is that not all pokemon have attitudes associated with them, or people simply create these attitudes themselves, making it impossible for others to interpret their meaning.

TheEliteEmpoleon

The problem with this thread is that not all pokemon have attitudes associated with them, or people simply create these attitudes themselves, making it impossible for others to interpret their meaning.

I was thinking more if people like flying, but they also have a cold heart, they could be an articuno. I was thinking more physical than personality, because I agree with you.

EDIT: How did this thread get into Pokepolls?!?!

Last edited:

Shale

gtfo
As much as I would love to make a piña colada out of them, Ludicolo fits my personality. Grass and water are the two types that describe me, my favorite food is Mexican, and I like ducks. I'm easygoing and occasionally funny.

This is coming from a person who despises Ludicolo

TheEliteEmpoleon

Dragonite. I took a quiz and got Dragonite. I am loyal and have a sense of humor and I care for my friends but you better not tick me off...

Yeah.. I learned my lesson when I used Ice Beam on a Dragonite once... Painful memories...

RedAce♠

Ace Trainer
;383;

I say Groudon best decribes me, not because he is my favorite. But he describes me. He's big, like me (Not fat, I mean big as in height) He is slow at getting things done, but when he gets fired up he rolls through like an out of control train!! When angered, he erupts, like me XD He's stong willed and hard to knock over, like me. So yeah I think Groudon speaks me ^^

;383;

---

overlordmewtwo

Supreme Overlord
Two Pokemon describe me: Mewtwo and Ditto.

Ditto describes me because I am highly flexible, able to adapt to many situations. I see a situation and adapt to it as it comes.

Mewtwo because I feel that Mewtwo is a part of me. I have a very strong mental focus that is practically unbreakable. Also, I tend to stand alone (not that I don't have friends, because I do. It's almost one of those things where if you'd like it done right, do it yourself).

I am actually a very social person, but I do go alone sometimes (I also have a sense of humor. Interpret that how you will).

XXD17

Draco rex
Let's see...I'm probably going to have to go with Xatu...I tend to be mostly expressionless, have a great mind, lover of science, tends to be analytical but a bit lacking in physical girth and brute force, always anticipating what will result from actions that I choose to make, seems a bit awkward or ahead of my age group in terms of maturity, a bit rigid in how I plan out my life in a clear cut path trying to make sure nothing unexpected pops up, and I have a lot emotion but I choose not to outwardly express them so freely...also, my name starts with "X" and Xatu is the only poke who also has its name begin in "X"