• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which Pokemon did Ash help the most?

nickdt

Coz he helped others more in comparison to those two....

They still deserve a mention though.

Also: Does Charmander really count though, considering it was initially Brock who wanted to save Charmander, not Ash (Which means Brock should have gotten it, but i won't open that can of worms).

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Definitely Chimchar.
Why does nobody mention Goodra and Pignite?
maxresdefault.jpg

DayQuil95

Considering Charmander was straight-up gonna die, and Chimchar was going to be left mentally scarred for the rest of his life and probably end up dying in the wild thanks to Paul's mistreatments, yeah, I think they're the most common answer here for a reason.
This really made me realize Paul's treatment of Chimchar was even more ****ed up than most people realize because he was willing to let a traumatized creature be left in the wild.