• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which Pokemon did you pick for your partner and why(PMD2)

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
I picked Chimchar because I'd planned to and Chimchar and Turtwig go well together.

I picked Cyndaquil because it is cool.

Amazing Red

Swampert. Because I have always had a fire and water team.

For Red it was: Cyndaquil and Totodile
For Blue it was: Torchic and Squirtle
For Time it was: Charmander and Mudkip

So I am hoping when I get Darkness I will be Chimchar and partner Piplup

jamdevil

stranger danger!
I was a totodile, so i chose bulbasaur so that I could cover HIS weakness. In red i tried to get them to cover me but they ended up dying all the time... which sucked.... so i tried something new!

EnteiFirecracker

Destiny Calls
Piplup for no apparent reason :)

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
I chose Piplup as my starter because it was the starter I chose when I first started playing Diamond. I would've chose Pikachu but since I've chose Pikachu as my partner in PMD1, I decided to choose a different starter.

AstralEon

The one and only.
I chose Treecko as partner. I just loved his attitude on the anime episodes and I choose grass type starters on my other pokemon games.

The Tail

I chose Chikorita
reason: I wanted to try and see if I could beat this game with a Meowth & a grass type, since Chikorita is my favorite grass starter, I chose her.